My new ride.

JimmyR

Street Tracker
Damn. They would have to do another run soon, surely? Sorry for the bum steer. (Aussie for bad directions/advice).

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Holy shit!!!...at that price I think I would let the new look grow on me! Good God that is a lot of scoots to shell out for a gas container

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
That looks shit hot as that tank does as well...no one should ever complain about the prices for after market items for our Trumpets...

I will say one thing though and that I think there is a lot of creativity going on with the bike scene in Japan especially down in the Tokyo area...cafe, bobber, choppers...just about anything with a motor and two wheels and there is some cool stuff coming out over here.

Got any plans for the fender/tail light? A somebody else said also, it seems really long. Looks like a heck of a bike though.

Bonafide

NBR founder
New bars and mirrors .. mo' better

bars.jpg

irishrider60

Scooter
I went to the local Honda, Yamaha dealer yesterday and checked out the 1100 and the new Bolt. Your bike is just awesome! I am surprised they only have the one color but like the red just fine. The new Bolt is a nice looking bike as well. Nice to see some nice new products available. Best of luck with your new ride.

Bonafide

NBR founder
I went to the local Honda, Yamaha dealer yesterday and checked out the 1100 and the new Bolt. Your bike is just awesome! I am surprised they only have the one color but like the red just fine.

The make 3 colors .. but only sell the red (so far) here in the US.