The difference with Toga pipes on the market

Twodogs

Street Tracker
Do Triumph make a toga/ pea shooter style performance pipe or is there only the standard ones that are fitted to the bike from new? How do the Norman Hyde togas compare to the british customs sleepers? I am very interested in the BC sleepers because of the note and performance gains but I think they look a little odd being fatter at one end and sit on too much of an angle when fitted where as the Norman Hyde togas have a more standard look and better appearance when fitted but I don't know what they sound like or if there is any performance gains over standard. I am after a nice loudish note and performance gain (Like the predetor) and the standard pea shooter appearance. Cheers TD

T-boy

Rocker
I have the Sleepers on my '07 carbed Bonnie...love 'em. I actually prefer the look to stock. Unless things have changed, the Sleepers have the same innerds as the Preds. With rejet I did get a slight performance increase. Can't help you with the Norman Hyde Togas, but I'm sure someone here has some experience they will share.

;Norman Hyde Togas

Many years ago, I owned a stock 1966 Bonneville - T120. My new Norman Hydes installed at the time of delivery on my new 2011 - T100 sounds exactly as my 66 Bonnie stock exhausts did but about 10% quiet-er. The other 90% will really make you smile. The Hydes are very, very close to the actual sound of my 66 Bonnie. HP increase (with the help of the dealer's ECU re-mapping) was at most around "2 HP" bringing the gross to about 70 HP at the crank.

Sir William