My new ride.

curezee

Street Tracker
Love that old style tank! Tank, bars and seat and it looks good to go. Nice purchase man. Glad Honda came to the states with this bike.

:up:

innominate

Street Tracker
I like that body kit. How many rides you got now? I sat on one at the Honda tent when moto gp was in town. I like it but don't want to go back to 4 bikes in the garage again. This, a motard or a ducati are tempting though. I need a bigger garage.

Craigore

TT Racer
Looks a lot like the CB1100f. I worked on an '83 a few weeks ago. Pretty fun test ride. Even though the new version, I'm sure, has been drastically changed, you're right... the power is smooth and not "raw" like the Bonnevilles.

Bonafide

NBR founder
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4816_resize.jpg
    IMG_4816_resize.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4814_resize.jpg
    IMG_4814_resize.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4811_resize.jpg
    IMG_4811_resize.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 0

strokerlmt

Nice partial stable .......but that pic of the 3 together confirms it in my mind only I do not like the new Honda tank or seat.
Good luck.....
LMT

whyme

TT Racer
Wished they had gone more with the rounded tank look but I still wouldn't kick it out of my garage. Reminds me of my old CB900F tank and seat.
Think they'll sell enough to get a good aftermarket going?

Flaco

750cc
Ha .. benjie .. that slacker would end up taking 2 yrs to make something. No thanks. There's a Japanese company already make an old style CB750 tank for this .. they're called White House. Here's a pic. This is NEW CB1100 with their body parts kit called the K10.
There will be more aftermarket parts soon! Look what is available for Triumphs…
Honda and venders are going to jump on this…
Hear me now and believe me later…
'grats on a great ride!

Mark

750cc
Triumph people are cool, what other place could you post pictures of the competition and not get flamed by people who have no clue and less money?

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Triumph people are cool, what other place could you post pictures of the competition and not get flamed by people who have no clue and less money?

That or it is the owner of the forum's scoot you would be flaming :lol:

I have been keeping an eye on these bikes since they first came out over here. Very nice bike and runs like a champ. Buttery smooth and runs exactly how you think a Honda would. I think this bike will find a spot in the market and continue on....like the Bonnie....it's functional as all hell, retro appeal and a real fun scoot to take down the road that you can do just about anything on.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Think they'll sell enough to get a good aftermarket going?

Yeah .. and there's plenty of aftermarket parts - but I dont speak Japanese and I have an aversion to giving someone in a foreign country my credit card number.

That or it is the owner of the forum's scoot you would be flaming :lol:

Exxxxactly.

I have been keeping an eye on these bikes since they first came out over here. Very nice bike and runs like a champ. Buttery smooth and runs exactly how you think a Honda would. I think this bike will find a spot in the market and continue on....like the Bonnie....it's functional as all hell, retro appeal and a real fun scoot to take down the road that you can do just about anything on.

You need to send me some parts!! Like MIZ or White House

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
You need to send me some parts!! Like MIZ or White House

We can work something out if you are needing some things. Send me a PM if you like and we can see what can be done. The cool thing about the base here is that the Japanese postal system recognizes the base addresses and delivers hassle free. The company is called Black Cat, kind of like FedEx, except they are ridiculously cheap, quick and efficient. I order things on the Japanese market and it gets Black Cat right to my front door on base.

**Edit**

The cool thing right now is that the conversion rate has FINALLY climbed back up to about 1 dollar to 100 yen. Easiest thing to do is move the decimel two spots to the left. 22,000 yen would be approximately $220 right now. It got down as low as 60 yen to the dollar before right after the earthquake which I'm still trying to figure out...the country gets hit with the fourth largest quake known to man but yet the yen beats the dollar up...fuck crazy and I'm rambling again...

Last edited:

JimmyR

Street Tracker
"but I dont speak Japanese and I have an aversion to giving someone in a foreign country my credit card number"

It's JAPAN! It is highly unlikely that you will get scammed there. More likely in the US. I have ordered a fair bit of gear from Japan and the service has been great, and I don't speak Japanese either. I love the retro style tanks you showed - awesome. It's a no-brainer for the CB1100, and I must be one of the few who doesn't mind the stock tank on that bike. I would still get the retro one though.

britman

Scooter
Great Looking Bike

The Honda dealer within a mile of my home has the same bike on the floor. I will have to say it is one of the best looking and most functional retro bikes out there. I have spent more than a few minutes drooling over it, probably a good thing I am unemployed presently. Please don't do anything to the tank, those Honda winged badges rock. I have bought more than a couple of reproduction sets that were very hard on the pocketbook. Enjoy the new ride.......

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
"but I dont speak Japanese and I have an aversion to giving someone in a foreign country my credit card number"

It's JAPAN! It is highly unlikely that you will get scammed there. More likely in the US. I have ordered a fair bit of gear from Japan and the service has been great, and I don't speak Japanese either.

That is the truth and is something I will miss dearly about this country. Your name IS your integrity and it means everything. This country reminds me of how my old man would act/teach to me when I was a kid. You say what you mean and your integrity is everything...that is Japan to me and I have been here for a total of 14 years now.

strokerlmt

Bud ...IMHO because this is a private site and you don't take any shit, you let folks have their say, you let them hang themselves and if someone goes sideways they disappear. Because you do that it seems most of the weirdo's and lurkers who are pussies anyway and hide behind their computers stay away from NBR andddddddd that is just fine with me. I have skimmed around a couple of "other" bike sites hoping to find a part or two and I cannot believe how folks talk to each other. Enough.....LMT