LSL Polished Aluminum Speedometer and Tach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter

Rocker
im saw this on facebook, they posted a link. i posted a comment sayin they better be soild silver. they deleted it. i posted a new comment sayin "you made a typo on the price of the cups"

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Skeeter- My take is, you don't like the price, don't buy it. I personally think that the fork braces and headlight ears and such on ALL the 3rd party sites are over-priced, but you won't see me trying to stir up trouble about it. Make your own if you want!

dschief

750cc
I've thought everything from LSL has been way over priced, but I just don't buy it. Someone must be using their stuff, though, as they seem to be coming out with new items every year.

Skeeter

Rocker
just seems like alot of money for 2 cups. im tryin to make my own. i cant find the right thermo cups.

ivar

TT Racer
If I wanted to spend $$$ on some nice shiny cups, D9 would get'em

polished_cups1.jpg

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
just seems like alot of money for 2 cups. im tryin to make my own. i cant find the right thermo cups.

It *is* a lot of money for two cups. But bashing the vendor (who in this case is *not* the manufacturer) doesn't seem like the right approach. :)

+1 on the D9 route.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Vendor bashing on this forum goes over like a fart in church. Does not matter if they're a current site sponsoring Vendor or not. We're (ALL modern classic model Triumph riders) are a small niche group. Being a douche towards just ONE Vendor will shun others who might have thought about catering to us. So fucking stop it!

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.