Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Reposting here in this thread because the Lass likes her feedback. :)

lauren-8.jpg

badda_bing

Two Stroke
She does look a little tense. :) But good job! Buy that girl some boots!

LOL! she does have boots, but as everyone knows, a pair of converse all stars are the hooligan shoe of choice. She was a bit tense, but the majority of the shoulders are wind coming in her jacket. She is doing very well and enjoys it immensely.

78gold

Two Stroke
Blue J,
Very nice, beautifull woman, white leather, leopard skin lingerie and a bike to boot.
Whats not to like other than the fact that there was only one photo from what must have been a great shoot.
Keep upthe good work lass.lol.
All the best
Nigel

Last edited:

cynr1023

TT Racer
Bing, It's got to be great to share riding with your SO

BlueJ, I'm gonna have to wrap my keyboard in saran wrap with all the pictures of the Lass.

loxpump

Rocker
LOL! she does have boots, but as everyone knows, a pair of converse all stars are the hooligan shoe of choice. She was a bit tense, but the majority of the shoulders are wind coming in her jacket. She is doing very well and enjoys it immensely.

Even with the full face helmet you can tell she's grinning from ear to ear.

badda_bing

Two Stroke
Arm candy is an understatement, but not sure its you as look nothing like your avatar when sitting astride that Harley:crazy:

That is one of my alltime fave pics on here though.

It is not me, it is my wife, it is not a Harley, it is a Shadow, but thanks for the compliment. I will pass it along to her.

78gold

Two Stroke
Whew

Badda, Whew thought my beer goggles were on wrong.

I obviously wasnt taking too much notice of the bike. :stupid2:

You are a lucky man and obviously not an old fart with a dicky ticka like me.lol.

Be Safe guys.

These are not my wife and may be a repeat but I like it as it covers my 3 favourite things, Bikes, Babes and Bars.

Attachments

• 2011.04.04 cafe-racer-babe-2.jpg
    2011.04.04 cafe-racer-babe-2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0