T100 + Alpina Wheels...

stubzi

moped
3rd Birthday present, Alpina tubeless wheels + Pirelli's...

DPP_1828.jpg

Keith Harding

Two Stroke
Beautiful. I didn't know about tubeless spoked wheels.:)
Whereabouts in Thailand will you be running those wheels?

Last edited:

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Beautiful. I didn't know about tubeless spoked wheels.:)
Whereabouts in Thailand will you be running those wheels?

+1

One of my buddies that went with me on our Hokkaido tour last year just bought some tubeless spoked wheels. We were about 800 miles into the trip (2100 miles total) and two of the rear nipples started pissing air and we were at the northern most point of Hokkaido...there is nothing up there other than the view of Russia over the Pacific. He bought a $15 bicycle pump and proceeded with the trip having to pump his tire every time we stopped to fill up. I will stay with tubes...put a center stand on the bike and you can take care of yourself on a roadside change.

roadie

Scooter
So awesome. I am debating between these or the Carrozzera's for my Thruxton. Are the rims any wider than stock? I saw they have a rim and spoke kit if you want to build them onto your existing hubs.

stubzi

moped
Same same I believe.

So awesome. I am debating between these or the Carrozzera's for my Thruxton. Are the rims any wider than stock? I saw they have a rim and spoke kit if you want to build them onto your existing hubs.

rodhotter

Scooter
i have sealed american 60 spoke wire wheels on my 06 sportster for 2 years also no issues but being steel rims with xtra spokes and the sealant they are not light