I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

simpson

TT Racer
Fairly disgusting. haha

I was coming into Memphis and hit this...
IMG00026.jpg

When I couldn't see I instinctively flipped my visor up. :eeek:

Ugh. THAT was a stupid move.

-simpson

Flaco

750cc
It was one of those classic Florida winter days, 50 degrees in the morning but by noontime it was up to 70....after fiddling around and putting a top rack on my truck I decided it was damn well time to get some bike time....
Rode out in the country, stopped to take these pics. On the way back, gassing up, got a "Nice Rig" nod from a Harley driver in the gas station...
Please stop it Koi!
That hack is mine!
Only in my dreams!
Looks great as always ol' man!
BTW who rides in it?
I think we need to see pic's, if not I'll buy it from you and send you pic's of my Blue Heeler in it on rides!
Best regards,
Allin...

koifarm

Hooligan
Hacked

Please stop it Koi!
That hack is mine!
Only in my dreams!
Looks great as always ol' man!
BTW who rides in it?
I think we need to see pic's, if not I'll buy it from you and send you pic's of my Blue Heeler in it on rides!
Best regards,
Allin...

Only rider right now is my wife, working on getting the dog adjusted to it, but the wife likes the doggles so it's a toss up...
You want to buy just the hack or the whole rig...
Send $12K US in unmarked bills and I'll sign the title over to ya....
Did you not see the pics posted here? If you hit the search function you can see the whole build in pictures....
The hack is a '72 American Spirit, Spirit Eagle model.
Now, wipe the drool off yer chinny chin chin and get the $ together....:lol3:

Koifarm
:sidecar:

How is Tucson and Univ of Arizona(Nogales Technical University) these days....used to pass through there coming from Phoenix headed to Mexico and Nogales....and points south, Puerto Penasco, Acapulco, Guaymas and other beaches....

Last edited:

koifarm

Hooligan
Could have been june bugs, they look like brown beetles about the size of a small green grape (in most cases), hard brown back, slow flying, I've never seen them swarm, usually they fly alone but it could be possible depending on climactic conditions.
The one I hit gave me a big fat lip, hurt like hell and cut my lip on the inside....I've hit them with a visor on and they ricochet like a bullet, giving a resounding "crack" when they hit...

Flaco

750cc
How is Tucson and Univ of Arizona(Nogales Technical University) these days....used to pass through there coming from Phoenix headed to Mexico and Nogales....and points south, Puerto Penasco, Acapulco, Guaymas and other beaches....
Oh! Nogales Technical University has changed it's name to DHS, US Border Patrol now owned By Whackenhut!

JimT100

Scooter
Finished up the BSA for the most part and it's 8 degrees this morning!

Attachments

• The-Twins.jpg
    The-Twins.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 0
  • The-Twins-1.jpg
    The-Twins-1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0

slowgator

750cc
A Pair To Beat A Full House!

Now that is a fine-ass pair of Brit bikes! Weather? Never got out of the 30s here today; spent the day procuring firewood. Ah, Flodido!

nachog35

Scooter
Jim,
Beautiful bikes! I'm in TN too (Nashville), would love to see in person someday. I've got a T100CE too. This cold weather (9 Degrees as I type) has got me itchin' to ride...

JimT100

Scooter
I've got the itch bad, I drove over to Fall Creek Falls today and Highway 30 coming back into 127 really gives you the itch.

JimT100

Scooter
Thanks Doug, have your figured out what direction your going with the GPS. I look forward to see you in Maggie Valley.