I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

JimVonBaden

Street Tracker
bonneeiffeltower.jpg

This is in Austin? Very cool!

Jim :brow

Yeah Jim, there's a little mini-Eiffel Tower at this Antique/Boutique on the corner of MLK and Lamar. It makes for a good moto-photo, dontcha think?

slowgator

750cc
Yeah man! I've said it before and I'll say it again, that is one bad-ass looking Bonny! Sweat knows how to push the envelope when it comes to modding out a Bonny while keeping its essence.

Sweat, you recently posted a pic of this bike when you got it, totally stock. Can you post "before and after" pics side by side?

Well done! I know you are proud.

Thanks man! It means a lot to hear the praise of my creation! I'm very happy with it and I wouldn't care if no one liked it, but the positive feedback is nice to hear.

Here are some progress pics:

This is about the 2nd or 3rd day after I bought it, brand new and bone stock:

oldbikepic.jpg

I installed Predators and an airbox removal kit, and here it's sporting some bags and a flyscreen:

campingandraces025.jpg

I sold off the orange and white parts and bought some black stuff:

blackbikepic.jpg

then the wheels and front end swap:

pepperandbonnie1-30-08012.jpg

then the smaller headlight and seat:

glamorshot1.jpg

changed exhausts from Bubs to Thrux headers + Predators:

mostrecentbonniepic-1.jpg

and now to present day, I changed to D&D 2-1 exhaust, I blacked out the entire front end using fork gaitors, some fork sleeves I had custom-machined to my specs, I made some headlight brackets and painted them black, black headlight, top clamp, blah blah blah:

bonnieatthedoghouse.jpg

JimVonBaden

Street Tracker
Yeah Jim, there's a little mini-Eiffel Tower at this Antique/Boutique on the corner of MLK and Lamar. It makes for a good moto-photo, dontcha think?

Yeah, very cool! I love the archetecture of the tower, though not so much the Parisians!

Here is one I made from popsickle sticks a few years ago. It is 4.5' tall:

P9251280.jpg

P9251282.jpg

P9251283.jpg

It get's a lot of attention, and was pretty fun to make from scratch.

Jim :brow

Nick Morey

Rocker
Your bike is looking sharp sweat, didn't realize it had been through so many changes. What kind of front end did you put on?

cynr1023

TT Racer
Just got my NH Ace Bars in and slapped 'em on. I was only able to toot around the trailer park, we ended up getting pretty heavy sun showers. But like it so far, we'll see how the in town riding gets.

32e1484f4dcf__1253950077000.jpg

33447f9f33eb__1253950054000.jpg

As a relative newbie to this site, it's great to see the evolution of Sweat's bike - mate, you have a great eye and have done a damn fine job there!

Cheers,

Pikey.