I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

Mofles

Scooter
Not mine but

At a local hangout called neptunes net:

0117001100.jpg

If i weren't social inept i would have asked for more info on it.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I wonder if the Vincent club in L.A. still hangs out at Century Cycles in San Pedro.

I admire those Vincent owners, they ride the hell outta their bikes. No very many trailer queens.

strokerlmt

So the rain is taking a break....time for a little ride up the coast ride......
Made a couple of changes during the rain....NBR decal....painted the bucket brackets .....and moving towards a "see through engine".....
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_5124.jpg
    IMG_5124.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5126.jpg
    IMG_5126.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5128.jpg
    IMG_5128.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
So how well do those tires perform on the street? They look great and so does you're bike!

Thanks man! Although that's not what it looks like anymore (check link in my sig). :)

The tires are awesome. I'm more confident in the wet, zero complaints. The only tiny thing is that because of the particular tread pattern, there's a nearly continuous groove around the tire outside the contact patch when the bike is upright - so in leans that groove is in the contact patch and on some pavements at some speeds there's a little "singing" of the tire. Other than that, nice and quiet, etc. I'd probably try the Dunlop or maybe Metzeler dual-sports next time around - but I've got 9,000 miles on these and they've got oodles of tread left!

koifarm

Hooligan
I don't ordinarily care that much for the "bobber" look but that 79 Triumph is one I wouldn't mind owning. Just for Friday Night bike night at Hooters mind you, but it does have a nice clean look to it and might just be a 'babe magnet' in that case....now...if I can get a sidecar on it......

NVcpF

Scooter
Waiting for Spring...

I just found this site. Looking at all your machines has got me waiting on Spring!

Here is my '05 T-100 - in 'Lite Touring' edition dress. Waiting for the ferry.

DenmanCleanupParty2009009.jpg

koifarm

Hooligan
Howdy!

Welcome aboard NV....I always liked the Tangerene/White combo.....Man, you got some blue blue pipes on that bike, what is the current setup with carbs/tuning? (could be the way the bike is angled away though...)

:welcome:

:sidecar: