Official "Bonneville Seat" thread

Hello Bonafide!
I´m not asking about the seats. Only the mufflers; What mufflers do you have on the 06 silver Bonnie with a MAS race seat.
Do you know any silencers that upwords like on the Truxton?

Greetings from Finland, I´ve got the 50th anniv. Bonnie

Changed seat yet again

Have now changed seat from contemporary to a Scrambler seat with white beading. The seat is def wider and I must admit I prefer the look.

attachment.php

attachment.php

bonnygarden.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0059.jpg
    DSCF0059.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

DandyDoug

750cc
How about a link or website addy, or a telephone number to that Burton seat place.

I want to do something with my OEM seat this winter.

same bike 3 seats

thruxton-anniversary.jpg

As have now tried out 3 seats on my bike I thought I would just show what Standard, Contemporary and Scrambler seats look like on same bike. Dont have the contemporary anymore as I swapped it for an 09 Anniversary seat.
Picture above is how the guy who swapped with me intends to do one of his anniversary's. He owns 3.

Attachments

• seatsx3.jpg
    seatsx3.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 1

cynr1023

TT Racer
Dude, you still got the MAS seat on the GF's bike? Ever consider selling it? I had one, liked it alot but the leather was coming off the back when I got it in the mail, never got around to ordering another and now it seems they don't make it anymore.

You absolutely gotta keep us (me) in the loop on his Anniversary hot rod.. That's cool beyond words.

Will do mate. Here is part of email he sent me

" I ride all 3 bikes, one has saddlebags king & queen and high sissy bar , loud pipes , america handlebars set up for 2 up & daily / tour ride.

One remains 100% original with low sissy bar.

Other one will be motarded / flat tracker style with your seat , cowl , thruxton guards , 16 X 5.5 gold rim on rear , 16 X 4.25 gold rim on front , sticky white wall tyres , 69 T120 style handlebars , scrambler style headers under leg / minimal mufflers , only engine mods will be K & N filter , wild cams & tune boy hot tune up , all in 50th colours . A noisy little mountain runner / wheel stander / hot rod."

I know he has the wheels and cowl now, and has promised progress pics. Worked out great for us both as I now have a number 641 LE seat (same as Scrambler but has gold written triumph on back)and He has the seat He needed.

Will post as separate thread, or better still, try to get him to join NBR

Last edited:
Hey Hagsy
Thanks for checking site out. Am sure you are gonna find a lot of great info here as well as provide a lot. Be sure to post in the welcome thread. As I know there are some other Ozzies on here you are gonna know, as well as get to know some very similar minded great guys from all over the world.

attachment.php

Recognise your seat?

ps No comments all on the ped slicer writing. I am no signwriter and its only temp till can find some letters somewhere

Attachments

• minus bags and gaitors.jpg
    minus bags and gaitors.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Thanks for that Nick. I am pretty happy with it. (Tho like how your bike is looking as well)

Was just looking at pictures and was thinking this seat looks pretty awesome

RoyalWedding81.jpg

My EFI with Single Seat & Rack from the Sixty8 Range

I don't plan to carry pillion and although only 5'8', the combination of the cast wheels and the standard seat made the bike feel too low. The Single Seat w/rack adds a little to the stand-over height.

Shame the recommended weight is only 5kgs on the rack.

Attachments

• EFI Sixty8 S w:Rack and Tank Bag.jpg
    EFI Sixty8 S w:Rack and Tank Bag.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: