Official "Bonneville Seat" thread

I found(on eBay) what looks like a decent deal on a Corbin gunfighter to replace my stock seat. Can't wait to try it out next week.

JimmyR

Street Tracker
Sorry guys - I stopped visiting this page for a while so didn't see your question about my seat. Yup, British Racer in Italy is where I got it. Obviously it's been on the bike for over a year now, and still looks brand new. I keep my bike in my studio when not riding, but still ride pretty much every second day. I guess the seat is plenty comfortable because I never notice it. I did notice the stock seat - it was too wide. I can ride for ages no problems at all for my backside. It's my hands which complain, because of arthritis I fear. But the seat is great. I still have the BC Slammer but it never gets used.

You'll find it here: http://www.britishracer.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=95&products_id=1656

Ozpall

moped
Today I covered my stocker with some leather I got at Joan's fabric. We'll see if it last. If not I'll be in the market for a brown seat.
I didn't remove the stock cover, I just went over it. Not sure if that is the correct way of doing this.

Attachments

rgbadmin

NBR Owner
Staff member
I'm very happy with my Triumph solo seat (Single Seat & Rack Kit - A9708097) first released on the Steve McQueen edition Scrambler.

Attachments

motoswami

My custom-ordered Corbin came last week. In addition to asking for 1" lower and 2" wider for the rider, I asked for the passenger section to be made 2" longer (shortening the rider portion by the same amount. I've got plenty of room; the pillion says she wouldn't mind another inch (of seat!).

The comfort factor is many multiples better.

Attachments