Triumph Handlebar Clamp

I like mine....and I even painted it....

2084207879_644b335a44.jpg

I painted mine too. Painted it with Testers modeling paint and it's held up really well..

MKNG TRX

Scooter
So what else have you others used to paint the "TRIUMPH" logo on the dog bone clamp? I see someone used Testers model paint and someone else used a Sharpie paint pen. Any other suggestions? Pics would also help. Thanks.

koifarm

Hooligan
Clamping it.

wonder how much hp and torque you get from them, maybe read between the lines, joker.

I think horsepower and torque is directly related to the $ figure of accessories, that is, the more accessories you have on your bike and the more they cost, the more horsepower/speed you get.....
That being said, some inmates on this forum have bikes that will exceed the sound barrier.....:woot:

KingBear

Hooligan
My clamp has exposed bolt heads, not the plugs like I see on other peoples bikes. It perturbs me because I blame it on poor dealer prep (I assume the bars are put on by the dealer). If not then the factory missed it which is even worse. Come on guys, pay attention to the details! :chair:

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
So what else have you others used to paint the "TRIUMPH" logo on the dog bone clamp?

I used Testors also. Was easy, because any overlap came off in one wipe with a little thinner after I let it dry for an hour or so.

dsc_1670_20b.jpg

My clamp has exposed bolt heads, not the plugs like I see on other peoples bikes. It perturbs me because I blame it on poor dealer prep (I assume the bars are put on by the dealer). If not then the factory missed it which is even worse. Come on guys, pay attention to the details! :chair:

I left mine off when I did the bar swap. I liked the looks of the exposed bolts more then shiny plastic bits. Something about them always irritated me.