Attachments

• Halcyon 018.jpg
    Halcyon 018.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

squidsix

Scooter
This is mine:

I love this bike. I rode it from Seattle to VA, and now I ride it all over Europe. Last weekend, this beauty made the trip from Naples to Venice and back, and I loved ever minute of it.

mattyk

Banned
Been hanging out here for a few years but never posted a pic. Here's a few of my 2008 t-100 with more than a few mods.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 0

sportyone

Street Tracker
shortened indicators

Hi Guys,
Must take some more shots of my bike at dusk now with it's shortened indicator storks, it looks great, actually, I like the big old school stock indicators, just didn't like the length of them, they always looked to be sagging ?
Fitted them out at the same time with specially made LED circuit boards, by MatchlessClueless.com just fantastic brilliant flashers now !
watch out for the details fotos in a couple of days :)

Attachments

• IRP_8348a.jpg
    IRP_8348a.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Jefe

moped
That's right, Bill Gately's 2 into 1 headers and oil coolers, my oil temp runs cooler than with the stock oil cooler. I'm now running 18" wheels front and back, made a huge difference in handling. I had the wide wheel kit on the rear earlier, and it was the worst mod yet -- horrible for handling. Vented side covers with a hand jigsaw and stainless mesh. That's a d-9 layflat bracket up top.

Cheers
Jefe