I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

DapperDan

Scooter
My '04 Bonnie

New here... This is where my bike was at this past summer. Its now in the barn getting a D9 bracket with mini speedo and tach, thruxton seat, CR carbs and Nissin front caliper conversion for next summer.

British Customs 2 into 1 exhaust and fender elimination kit. MAS Engineering front fender and side covers. Supersprox rear sprocket and gold DID chain. Works Performance rear shocks and Ikon front springs. Pingel hi flow fuel valve. Joker Machine levers, turn signals, mirrors, clip-ons and sprocket cover. Drag Specialties headlight.

Hey DapperDan, What's going on? Good to see some more people around the area logging in. I live in Kingston, MA, but I'm in Boston all the time for work and fun. Where are you exactly?

DapperDan

Scooter
Hey DapperDan, What's going on? Good to see some more people around the area logging in. I live in Kingston, MA, but I'm in Boston all the time for work and fun. Where are you exactly?

Hey man. I work in Fort Point and live in Cambridge. The bikes are being kept up at a friends barn for the winter in Newbury. I've got a good list of projects to hash out before the spring. Some friends and I are working on a bike event. Stay tuned here for more info.

Playing with my new POV camera and photo editing software.

photo_zps57ead5a9.jpg

Joe Bar

moped
Hi, I'm new to the forum, but have been browsing a while looking for information and inspiration for my new Bonneville. This is my thrid Triumph, a Tiger Cub was my first when I was a teenager, a Sprint RS came ten years ago, but didn't stay long as I couldn't get on with it. Anyway, I picked up my new Bonnie just after Christmas and now have just over 500 miles and enjoying the riding and the tinkering.

ecqw.jpg

cpry.jpg

Along the way, I've added the factory Arrow 2-1 exhaust with re-map and lost the Secondary Air Injection System and O2 sensors. Thruxton seat and cowl (still have the original for two up use), modified Thruxton headlamp brackets, Heated Grips, lower Norman Hyde UK handlebars, Beringer 4 piston caliper and floating disc, Fork Gaiters, Race Tech springs and Gold Valve Emulators in the forks, Custom Build Hagon Rear Shocks, Black Wheels, Chrome 2014 Grab Rail (needed something for my daughter to hold on to, and to strap a bag to), Front Skid Plate, 19T Front Sprocket for more relaxed cruising revs, KTM indicators, Free Spirits rear caliper re-location bracket (below to above the swing arm), Thruxton Bar End Mirrors.

zkuc.jpg

5os5.jpg

vuz9.jpg

m5gd.jpg

2uxg.jpg

My 2013 Bonneville SE

Here's my 2013 SE IN Matt Black and Cranberry. she just got a pair of Ikon shocks that are not in this pic. I'm also updating turn signals and stoplights, saddle, and exhaust.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0