I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

9531304134_6d7c085cde_c.jpg

Took a stroll Friday night. Good bikes we got people. Easy to get busy and forget.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Bike is looking sharp. You need a chrome cam cover to finish it off nicely. Either that or get the sand papers out and start scrubbing!

I'll second that on the chrome cam cover. Think it would really add a nice finishing touch. I like your night picture the best, I think it shows off the contrast of your bike much better. Thanks for sharing

Stixx

moped
Down to the motor. Cleaned the motor, powder coated frame + everything except tank BRG. Painted the tank BRG. Frame is a little over 2lbs lighters. wiring trimmed, stainless where I could plus loc tite everywhere. Torqued to specs. It was a lot of fun and a real education but time for a ride. Have to figure out the side covers now.
LMT

That is maybe the most "British " example I've seen thus far and this newbee has been on this board since the first one posted way back when......To say these pictures are motivating my creative juices would be an understatement . LOL :up:

GCS1952

moped
My New (new to me) 2006 T100

I added this to my garage to keep my 2011 BA company, trouble is that the BA is always left behind...I love the T100.
5000 miles
Black Ceramic Predator exhaust
Gutted air box, closed AI
Progressive shocks
New Mustang Seat
Mini turn signals
Lucas style brake light
Handlebar end mirrors.
Vncn0Tp.jpg

Last edited:

Flaco

750cc
I like the Mustang seat!
Cool ride! Enjoy!
I added this to my garage to keep my 2011 BA company, trouble is that the BA is always left behind...I love the T100.
5000 miles
Black Ceramic Predator exhaust
Gutted air box, closed AI
Progressive shocks
New Mustang Seat
Mini turn signals
Lucas style brake light
Handlebar end mirrors.
Vncn0Tp.jpg

dbroten

moped
2003 Triumph Bonneville T100

Here's mine: 2003 T100, 17,200 miles, factory accessory exhaust system, centerstand, Ricor suspension fore and aft, windshield, MFW Vario footpegs, Saddlemen saddlebags, Corbin Smuggler seat.

IMGP0286.jpg

Darrell in Wisconsin
2010 Kawasaki KLR650
1992 Honda CB750 Nighthawk

dr_cerebro

Two Stroke
Here's mine: 2003 T100, 17,200 miles, factory accessory exhaust system, centerstand, Ricor suspension fore and aft, windshield, MFW Vario footpegs, Saddlemen saddlebags, Corbin Smuggler seat.

View attachment 8281

Darrell in Wisconsin
2010 Kawasaki KLR650
1992 Honda CB750 Nighthawk

I like that windshield. What brand is it? Is it good?

Hughesy

Scooter
The Bonneville and Melbourne street art

Here is the world's most beautiful bike with some Melbourne street art. When does life stop and art start?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0