I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

b717doc

Scooter
PICT0415.jpg

Found in wooded area in South Atlanta, total resurrection of over $4000, and still not done...over 3000 miles on her now!

Last edited:

b717doc

Scooter
PICT0118.jpg

Yep....those ARE Harley Sportster pipes, but they look and sound SWEET! Traded a 12 pack of beer for 'em!

Last edited:

08BB

Scooter
I know your post is almost a year old but, I was wondering what model windscreen that is? It looks like it has the laminer lip to help flip the wind over your head at speed. Does take the wind off your head at 65ish? I know I'm asking a lot can you also tell me how tall you are for reference. I've been looking for something a little better than my dart but not to big.

T!hanks

08BB

Scooter
I realize this is a really old post but, if you are still tuning in...I wanted to ask if the Sixty8 seat is a lot more comfortable than the stock seat? It sure looks a whole lot better IMO. I'm looking for a used black Sixty8 to try on my 08 Bonnie Black.

Thanks!

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
I found the sixty8 to be less comfy than stock after a while. And the stock one definitely softens up with use. At the beginning it was a plank, but now I like it. Or else my ass has toughened up!

One thing about the sixty8 - it's quite a bit narrower. So that's either a plus or a minus depending on taste.

Cheers!

Tabletop

Scooter
A coworker took this picture. Always nice when someone likes your bike/car/work to think it photo worthy.

Attachments

• thruxton.jpg
    thruxton.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1

koifarm

Hooligan
I found the sixty8 to be less comfy than stock after a while. And the stock one definitely softens up with use. At the beginning it was a plank, but now I like it. Or else my ass has toughened up!

One thing about the sixty8 - it's quite a bit narrower. So that's either a plus or a minus depending on taste.

Cheers!

I think you're right BJ, my stock seat, after four years of riding has a nice comfy "saddle" in it and you can definitely feel that pocket when you ride her.

:sidecar:

klem

Scooter
New Bonnie

Just arrived my 2012 Bonneville T100
Handles and rides beautifully
Cheers klem kadiddlehoppa

Attachments

• image0004.jpg
    image0004.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1
  • image0005.jpg
    image0005.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1
  • image0006.jpg
    image0006.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1

aleonet100

Two Stroke
Before and after bars

Finally have new bars on the 67’. SO much better. I think they look great and make the bike feel about 100% more confident in a turn. Never liked the cruising position of the old original bars. Much prefer leaning on the bar, really pressing down to make the turn. Bike feels so much better. Never going to throw it around the corners like the 05’, but definitely going to have a bit more fun on this year.

Attachments

• IMAG0162.jpg
    IMAG0162.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0161.jpg
    IMAG0161.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0159.jpg
    IMAG0159.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0625.jpg
    IMAG0625.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1

koifarm

Hooligan
Nice looking bike, looks like it's moving fast just sitting there.
Welcome to the board, enjoy all the info, "search" will get you just about anything you need to know....
Enjoy....
Koi

megalo

Scooter
Nice looking bike, looks like it's moving fast just sitting there.
Welcome to the board, enjoy all the info, "search" will get you just about anything you need to know....
Enjoy....
Koi

Thank you! Glad you like my baby!!
now i'm looking for more money to improve brakes and to do some paintwork!!

JimT100

Scooter
73 T140

Finishing up winter project

Attachments

• T140-1.jpg
    T140-1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: