I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

Bisley

Banned
WOW! I gotta say you folks have some very beautiful and very classy bikes! definately have given me some ideas and changed my mind on some I already had. Definatly staying black as much as I can but I'm already tempted for #2.

Bucky

gunt aficionado
TriumphWeekend_060208002.jpg

The lady on the far right saw service as an officer during WW2, at an age where in our generation, many of us still were swiggin' offen Mommie's teat. For a finale, she went on to get a degree from Columbia University.

Now her boy, on the other hand, he cain't hardly wipe his own ass with a king size bedsheet, but we loves him anyway.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

Picture below - what old f'ers do to a perfectly good motorcycle over the Winter

P1010076.JPG

D9

Vendor
woah... Bucky... I'm not a cruiser guy at all... but I'm diggin' that beautiful
green & cream... great work...you guys did an outstanding job!

Cheers,

D9

D9

Vendor
My stock 07 black with the newest acquisition, a 66 Honda S90. Neither are working right now due to fluid leaks -- Bonnie's at the dealer having the front brake reservoir replaced under warranty, Honda leaks gas and oil. Doesn't matter anyways, since it's snowing here today (in June!).

bikes.jpg

Droo, the Bonnie is cool but that S90 completely steals the scene...
very cool little bike & looks like it's in great shape.. if I could find one
like that close by I'd snap it up in a heartbeat...

drooartz

Scooter
Droo, the Bonnie is cool but that S90 completely steals the scene... very cool little bike & looks like it's in great shape.. if I could find one
like that close by I'd snap it up in a heartbeat...
It was a lucky find off Craigslist locally, and cheap to boot. 1800 miles and really in great original shape. Still bringing it back to life after it sat for a long time, but it does run.

Hedge

American Infidel
TriumphWeekend_060208002.jpg

The lady on the far right saw service as an officer during WW2, at an age where in our generation, many of us still were swiggin' offen Mommie's teat. For a finale, she went on to get a degree from Columbia University.

Now her boy, on the other hand, he cain't hardly wipe his own ass with a king size bedsheet, but we loves him anyway.

Bucky - she gave us all stern directions before we departed to Bennington, "You boys be careful and don't get into any trouble. I want you all to come back the way I see you now" She is Ace's up and her son, although indeed does have a few character defects like us all is Solid as well!

This is quite arguably the nicest BA I have ever seen. I love what you have done with her. This picture captures the essence of your personality perfectly . . . with the theme of your bike adding the finishing touches! Like I told UncleCharlie, I'm not a fan of white walls but you got them working for you with 2 thumbs way up in my book! :)
P1010076.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Bucky

gunt aficionado
America?

F*CK Americas!

That's a Speedmaster you blind bat motherf*cks

```````````````````````````````````````````

there - I feel all better now

Bucky

gunt aficionado
her son... is Solid as well!

Hell yeah. He's my bestest ridin' buddy. I need to keep him on his toes and get his Irish ire all up with some barbed retorts every now & again. Don't want him to get too complacent on his Hugh Hefner yacht and such. ;)