I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

CIMG1595.jpg

CIMG1596.jpg

Word up people.

*Thanks to Thrux-ton-up for the photo

Thruxtonboy

Scooter
I'm so proud to own my powerfull Thruxton, I really love the whole package of it...
HPIM2106.jpg

Offcourse I also love my Bonnie T 100, specialy wenn my son is on it...
HPIM1940.jpg

Rockers CT

Banned
Hedge Im so glad you took a picture of that Guns sold at Mobil Sign.. Russ and I saw that on one of the Bennington rides and I laughed so hard I almost Crashed.....

l_710c27acb0b55dbb89a49f5235d4ad47.jpg

TeeBee

scooter
I'm so proud to own my powerfull Thruxton, I really love the whole package of it...

Offcourse I also love my Bonnie T 100, specialy wenn my son is on it...

Thruxtonboy, which depot-lifts are those? Do they also fit the T100? I have been thinking about getting some.

Greetings,
Thor

markbvt

Scooter
Here's my caffeinated '01 Bonnie:

20070616_bonneville_sm.jpg

--mark

Edit: forgot to list the mods. Let's see, from the ground up... Avon AM26 RoadRider tires (not pictured), stock-sized front, 150/70-17 rear; Ikon rear shocks (Thrux-length) and fork springs; 15W fork oil; BC Predators + homemade airbox delete/pod filters + carb rejet; AI delete; fender delete front and rear (with accompanying taillight and turn signals); NH Ace bars; Mototwin bar-end weights.

Last edited:
Can't post pics

Why can't I cut & paste my pics into this thread? They're in my clipboard in other windows, but the paste option is greyed-out in this one. Any ideas?

markbvt

Scooter
Hedge Im so glad you took a picture of that Guns sold at Mobil Sign.. Russ and I saw that on one of the Bennington rides and I laughed so hard I almost Crashed.....

Welcome to Vermont, Seth.

We have a gun store/gas station here in Burlington too, except it's called Dattillio's and it's a Sunoco station. And yes, I have bought guns there, and lots of ammo.

Back on topic -- here's my 2001 Bonneville:

--mark

Dino

moped
Here's mine. Some minor mods, and more to come. I'll be putting the Modre peg lowering kit on this weekend.

Attachments

• DSCN0005.jpg
    DSCN0005.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 2

Hedge

American Infidel
Here's mine. Some minor mods, and more to come. I'll be putting the Modre peg lowering kit on this weekend.
Dino you are going to love those Modre Lowering Pegs. They are perfect for the comfort I was looking for. Now get yourself a BillyBar and you will be all set.

My '06 Scrambler is in the foreground...

TriumphWeekend_060208002.jpg
Great picture Kev - There's UncleCharlie's Mom blessing us all with a safe ride and "You boys be careful now - you hear!" We heard her crystal because nobody from our group went down or got hurt. :)

Welcome to Vermont, Seth.

We have a gun store/gas station here in Burlington too, except it's called Dattillio's and it's a Sunoco station. And yes, I have bought guns there, and lots of ammo.

Back on topic -- here's my 2001 Bonneville:

--mark
Once again Mark - it was great meeting you. I only wish I had enough time to talk with you more to better get to know you. I know we will cross paths again and perhaps break bread at the dinner table. Great job on the BTB Forum - keep up the good work and I for one will still be there daily. :)
http://www.armchaircommando.org/bennington/BenningtonTriumphBash/Home.html

I don't have to lay down on my bike to do the ton and 1/4 with some more to go.:D
These are the most recent pic's
Picture004.jpg

She don't look real fast:p
904, port polished head, 42mm HSR Mikuni's, K&N pod's, gutted out clean thru TOR's
19T cs., Barnett clutch plates with heavy green springs
Picture003.jpg

2001 Bonne, all paid for before the were shipped to the states
Don't let the shield and the bags fool you:p
Picture004.jpg

The operating table , as you can see above she pulled thru OK.
Picture055.jpg

hankmarx

750cc
Here is a few

Attachments

• 100_0018.jpg
    100_0018.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_0019.jpg
    100_0019.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 2
  • desert.jpg
    desert.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 2

Dawgone

Two Stroke
Why can't I cut & paste my pics into this thread? They're in my clipboard in other windows, but the paste option is greyed-out in this one. Any ideas?

It appears this BB software requires you to paste an URL for the picture using the picture icon in the editor window.

If you right click on the picture you want on a webpage and then copy the URL from the properties you can paste that into the Image Icon's dialog box.

"http://people.delphiforums.com/scbiker/ScottForsyth07dealsgap.jpg"

The url above was copied using that method and then I paste it into the ImageButtons dialog... make sure you get rid of the extra "HTTP://"
ScottForsyth07dealsgap.jpg