I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

koifarm

Hooligan
Sweat, man, you've lost so much weight your jeans are about to hit the deck, congrats man, good job, you look great!

Gretsch

Rocker
"not drinking any booze for 3 months."

I understand what all those words mean but I can't make heads or tails of it when you use them in that order... :)

innominate

Street Tracker
"not drinking any booze for 3 months."

I understand what all those words mean but I can't make heads or tails of it when you use them in that order... :)

I think he had a small stroke and the words that come outta his mouth are all jacked up now.

Last edited:
I just took the Bonnie out for the first time since I brought the FZ1 home about 2 weeks ago. Man, there is just something about these bikes. The Bonnie is FAR more fun to ride in town than the FZ1. Don't get me wrong, they're both great bikes, but the Bonnie is a hoot on the city streets. I know you guys know this already, but having the FZ1 (a very different bike) really makes me appreciate the good things about the Bonnie.

Me and mine after a short ride this morning:

IMG_3136.jpg

koifarm

Hooligan
Nice looking rig Chris, I noticed the snow is gone, a bit chilly I'll bet though, but you're dressed for success....looks like you're just off the track....I always did like those black and white paint treatments....nice fender bobs as well....

Nice looking rig Chris, I noticed the snow is gone, a bit chilly I'll bet though, but you're dressed for success....looks like you're just off the track....I always did like those black and white paint treatments....nice fender bobs as well....

No snow around here. They've been threatening us with it, but no accumulation. It was hovering around 32 while I was out riding. Wanted to get out and do some riding before the rain/snow showers started in.

Damn fine bike Chris!

I took the Bonnie for a spin around Austin today. The weather was great!

f3b6940d.jpg

Thanks Sweat! It looks like you had much better weather then I did. And probably warmer too. That's alright... just a couple more months and we'll be in the beginnings of our riding season. Hell Yeah!

The weather was picture freakin' perfect here today. It couldn't have been better. It was one of those days it just feels damn good to be outside. Not to rub it in, of course ;)

In a few months, when your riding season is just beginning, I'll be sweating my ass off!

innominate

Street Tracker
Nice tuxedo chris.

Wish I coulda rode with you today jeff. Instead I spent some of my day signing my life away buying a house. I head to nola in a couple days. We'll have to hook up after we get back.

1759AG

Scooter
Couldn't resist...

Just had to stop on my way to Maryland from Nevada.

Attachments

• BS 03.jpg
    BS 03.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BS 06.jpg
    BS 06.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 0