I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

Pikey,

Would it be OK if I use this one as my screen saver? Looks awesome.

I checked about copyright with my mate and he's cool so no prob at all Roy - thanks for asking and thanks for all the compliments, I'll show this thread to my mate Danny who did the pics.

Cheers,

Pikey.

cynr1023

TT Racer
New Mods on!

Here she is this morning, probably should have cleaned her up but what the hell, if it's nice enough to clean the bike, I'm probably out riding.
DSCF0493.jpg

DSCF0495.jpg

DSCF0496.jpg

DSCF0497.jpg

Pikey, what seat is that?!

Last edited:

em_dot

Street Tracker
Here she is this morning...

Are you back in country for good? or just on leave?

Me and mine:

The blue one is nice (even with the radiator). The black one nicer...

That fence is framed insideout, and needs to be stained.

Stand up straight!

slowgator

750cc
I lost the sprocket cover. Sweat, the FZ1 is so damn nice man. Any pics of the corbin bag set up?

Sweat, how about a comparison of your experience on the FZ1 after the Bonny? I know you'll probably say there is "no comparison"...but which do you enjoy riding more, after the new bike novelty wears off? Does the Yam have heart and soul like the Bonny?

At first I would say "there is no comparison" but there is some comparison.

They are totally different of course, and the FZ1 compliments the Bonnie well in that it reminds you what the Bonnie is NOT about. The Bonnie is great for around town, tight backroads, 2 lane highways, etc. The Bonnie is still fun for exactly what we already knew it was fun for. The Bonnie is still cooler too. I get a lot of thumbs up on the Bonnie, I get some dirty looks on the FZ1.

The FZ1 is a total fucking rocketship, the suspension is super smooth over even the roughest roads, and the brakes are scary powerful. It's a little bit of a handful in the city (hell anywhere the speed limit is under 70mph) because it just wants to fly and it's really tough holding it back. It just revs so fast and will accelerate to illegal speeds in half a twist of the wrist. The FZ1 is a bigger bike too. It's taller, wider, heavier, etc so tight maneuvers like in parking lots, on sidewalks, etc are a little more difficult than with the Bonnie, but still not bad. It is a pretty light bike itself, just a little bigger than the Bonnie.

Where the FZ1 really shines is outside the city limits. Open roads, whether 2 lane blacktop or multi-lane super slab, instant and vicious acceleration is just a wrist movement away. Wanna pass 6 cars? Drop down a gear and hit warp speed. Wanna go from 70-140mph in about 3/4 of a second? No problem. It's also very comfortable and smooth. Cruising at 70-80-90mph the FZ1 isn't even breaking a sweat. It also has about a gallon more fuel capacity so the range is better. The FZ1 is a MUCH better distance machine than the Bonnie.

Soo...turns out this thing will easily pop a wheelie at 70mph. I found that out on a freeway on-ramp while grabbing some throttle. Oops ;)