I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

LINDY

Two Stroke
09 BLK SE,
Drag Bars,speedie mirrors,Brake Res,Ign Relocate,NB Fender elim Kit With mini TurnSignals, Dominator Touring Muffs. BLK Skid Plate
GOAZBikeShow002.jpg

GOAZBikeShow003.jpg

Last edited:

NVcpF

Scooter
Yeah the pipes are pretty blue. It's got the stock air box, Norman Hyde togas, 19 main jets, and runs like a top.
I bought it used, 3 years ago, the pipes were already blued. There do look pretty blued it the picture - you're right.

NVcpF

Scooter
Thanks strokerlmt. That's actually the Denman Island Ferry, but I think you get the picture. All the islands in the Georgia Straight are awesome. Denman is my personal fav.

koifarm

Hooligan
Am I blue?

Yeah the pipes are pretty blue. It's got the stock air box, Norman Hyde togas, 19 main jets, and runs like a top.
I bought it used, 3 years ago, the pipes were already blued. There do look pretty blued it the picture - you're right.

Blue pipes rock! I'm one of the blues brothers who likes the blue, it means you're riding the piss out of it....never could see polishing it out like some do, just means you'll have to do it again, and again, and again....:poke:

Nick Morey

Rocker
Blue pipes rock! I'm one of the blues brothers who likes the blue, it means you're riding the piss out of it....never could see polishing it out like some do, just means you'll have to do it again, and again, and again....:poke:

+1 koi, very well said. :D

sanjuro

Two Stroke
new pics, DIY fender elimination (saved about $50-100 bucks, BIG money on my budget)
I bought her used, so for a long time it always felt like I had someone else's bike...she finally feels like mine :D

bonnieprofilenofender.jpg

bonnierearnofender2.jpg

EDIT: it was an intentional artistic choice to shoot in daylight with incandescent exposure settings, i like the blue color temp

Yep, agree with that. Our bikes look cool as hell with blued downpipes - the "rode it like you stole it" look.

Cheers,

Pikey.

badda_bing

Two Stroke
some new ones....
20462_1211668895180_1332508724_3050.jpg

My Thrux and a buddies hand built CB750

20462_1211668855179_1332508724_3050.jpg

and yet again.....

20462_1211668655174_1332508724_3050.jpg

Gratuitous rear end shot.

0614091953.jpg

shhhhhhh........

Nick Morey

Rocker
OK. I was envious for a while there. My bike is still stuck in the shed with a long icy path up to the road (which is dry & snow free now). The weather is getting warmer though so it won't be long now...

bonnaz

Scooter
sanjuro, how well do the mirrors work flipped like that?
been thinking of trying it, just never got around to it............... yet

Man, I went through this whole thread (beautiful bikes) but not a single Thruxton with Scrambler high pipes... which is what i was looking for.

yellowrubiu

Street Tracker
Man, I went through this whole thread (beautiful bikes) but not a single Thruxton with Scrambler high pipes... which is what i was looking for.

There is one of those around here, can't remember who has it but I recall something about a set of high pipes from eBay....

In the meantime this might interest you. Not mine but one of my favorites.
IMG_1125Small.jpg

sanjuro

Two Stroke
sanjuro, how well do the mirrors work flipped like that?
been thinking of trying it, just never got around to it............... yet

it takes some getting used to, having to look down to check them, but I really like that set up. I flipped them back around last weekend and I'm not satisfied with the angles and hand clearance at the moment. I've got 3 piece bars and suspect they may have too aggressive of a down angle for that setup, so I may go back to the low mirrors in another week or so.

loxpump

Rocker
Made a couple recent changes. Good or bad but I like it and I suppose that's all that really matters.
But then when it comes to art and style I considered myself legally blind..

fen2.jpg

fen7.jpg

fen6.jpg