Age....give it up...If you wish to

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
I was about 4 blocks away and just over 1 month old when JFK died, so yeah I wouldn't remember...

Got my first bike when I was 16 and never been without at least 1 ever since.
Unless you were just down right broke and needed to feed your childeren, I don't see a reason that anyone would ever want to be without one.

ivar

TT Racer
LMT, have you calculated the average age yet?

(I was also a little surprised to see so many owners in the 20's..)

rodburner

Rocker
BULTACO RULES!
I had a Metralla RS, Matador, Alpina, 3 Sherpa T
still have parts under the workbench
+1
As a teenager,our neighbor down the street had a gloss black 250 Pursang and an oh so tanned ex Playboy bunny wife.I only got to ride the Pursang,darn it.:worthy:,but both put a tickle in the pickle..

November 1950, makes me 59 and a couple of mths.
Started in 1967 on a Honda SS125, never been without a bike since.
At this time have...
1964 Norton Atlas 750
1969 Triumph Tiger 650
1970 BSA Lightning 650
1974 Triumph Trident 750
2009 Triumph T100
And loving retirement.

northcountry

Two Stroke
BULTACO RULES!
I had a Metralla RS, Matador, Alpina, 3 Sherpa T
still have parts under the workbench

Also had a Bultaco (pursang tt). No way could you hold the front down when you dumped the clutch. Sold it to a friend who claimed he could-week later he had a broken leg. Liked the clip ons, saved some ribs. On occasions would go backwards-wtf-could never figure that out.

Flaco

750cc
55 yo...
MC license at 14 yo...
41 years! First Triumph '65 TR5 back in '72...
Next one, a 40 years later model...
OMG!
:w

justmadeup

Scooter
54, missing a lot of hair but still have my drivers license and prostate.
couple of street legal dirt bikes 30 plus years ago. Had a thing for British bikes since I was a kid. Just got my first, a T-100, last month.

Oil Burner

Scooter
36 here; I think younger, and feel older. I guess it all averages out in the end.

MC endorsement on my license in '97 or '98. A couple Kawasakis, and then the Scrambler. This one's a keeper.

slowgator

750cc
Six-Oh. Like Ohio TT, started out on a Honda CB 160 at 16. First Bonny a '70 T120R, burgundy and silver beauty bought in England while in the Navy and delivered to hometown Detroit.

In my classic bike club some members are over 80 still riding and still havein fun --

Yeah, in my club we have a bloke that's in his 80's and rides a BMW R90s to events all over east coast Australia and that's a big place doing big miles. He often just stops when it gets dark and sleeps beside the BM on the side of the road, tough old coot.

Ohio TT

Two Stroke
I've had my MC endorsement going on 41 years if I remember correctly(and that's a large assumption). I got it as soon as Ohio started requiring it, which I think was 1969.

strokerlmt

OK Ivar......I will need a calculator....so when I get to the office I'll figga out the average to date and post.....just for you:worthy: