Age....give it up...If you wish to

henrys

Street Tracker
29 now, will be the big three-ohh on Valentine's day.

I got started on a Honda Z50 when I was about 8-10 years old and have moved on from there.

Turned 30 a few months ago. I too started on a z50. I still have it! 1979 model and she still runs great.

strokerlmt

So far.....
6 in 20's.....6 in 30's....11 in 40's....9 in 50's and 6 in 60's.....
12 under 40yrs and 26 40yrs and over....
My riding buddy JC and I were having a beer the other day watching the fuel up down the rode....
Number of non harley riders exposing grey hair with helmets off increasing.
They usually are riding Duc's, Honda's etc....
Solo women are usually with one man or 2 or 3 men....usually normal weight category....and riding Duc's, Honda's and Kawa's....love when the helmet comes off and the hair shakes out.
Most non harley riders riding in 2,3 or 4's and are older....
The young ones riding in weekend packs with lots of full leathers with back protectors oozing testosterone.
More later...thx everyone....
LMT

buckstoy

Street Tracker
I'm 40, started riding around town on a piece of shit CZ running on a latern battery at age 14. Got to ride my brothers 76' Triumph Tiger all over Goose Creek N. Charleston area back in the late 80's, now I'm sporting my own Triumph :headbang2:.

fender

Street Tracker
43 plenty of hair but the color keeps getting lighter each year. Started riding mini bikes around 10. Rode bikes on and off through the years and finally decided to become a legal rider 3 years ago and bought my first Triumph.

57 but look younger, hair still mostly blond. Riding since 18, started with a Honda 90 because I needed transportation in college and had no money, took a 20-year break from riding after an accident on my CB450, then I bought the Blue Bonnet.

I remember when Kennedy was shot. My normally level-headed mother was so upset that she was speaking to our American neighbors in Baltimore in Dutch. I remember the Cuban Missile Crisis too. That was some serious business.

normandy

Street Tracker
57 and surprised, never thought I'd make it to 40. Got into bikes and customizing them in 1970, damn easy rider movie.

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
24 on the inside. Another 24 on the outside.

The 'Lass got her '07 as a 40th anniversary birthday present.

jhillier71

Street Tracker
Never grow up, just grow old.

pushin' 39

prvs rides: honda dirt bikes, maxim 650, ZX6R and too many snowmobiles to count...

Charro

Scooter
Will hit the double nickel this year:eeek: But man its been a fun ride so far.

Andy

Last edited:

strokerlmt

7 in 20's......8 in 30's....16 in 40's....11 in 50's....6 in 60's....
15 under 40yrs......33 40yrs and older

It is nice to see the under 40's appreciating the Brit Triumph'sss.....
I had a "69" Bonneville in college...used abused before I got nurtured back to life. That was my hook for Triumph's....tried Honda, Sus and BMW's and I was never satisfied....sold them without a second thought. I 'll finish off with the 03 T-100 now.

LMT