yeah ... a bit of progress on my CB750

SCL18

Two Stroke
Damn...if that is what your bike sounds like that is fucking nice!

I need to get me a project bike!

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
It was very fortunate the bike blubbered so badly at the upper RPM's , it probably would shatter windows if we could get it to red line with them open headers.:rocket:

It was strange though how the bike was louder coming at you than going away. A very quiet at idle.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Got some stock footpegs and shifter lever in today and slapped them on. MUCH better. The rearsets on this bike was waaaayyy too extreme for me. The stock hardware is going to make it a bit more rideable. Doesnt look nice and trick of course, but I'll sort out something better later down the line.

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Got some stock footpegs and shifter lever in today and slapped them on. MUCH better. The rearsets on this bike was waaaayyy too extreme for me. The stock hardware is going to make it a bit more rideable. Doesnt look nice and trick of course, but I'll sort out something better later down the line.

Probably sell them rask rearsets for decent money on fleabay.

bdavanza

Street Tracker
great looking CB, dude!
and nice bobber goin' commando
One day a CB will drop in my lap and I'll have to do something cool with it.
cheers
-Ben

koifarm

Hooligan
I can certainly appreciate the paint job on those two bikes, I've just spent a week painting the damn sidecar, six days of sanding, one day to shoot and two more to finish....
Phew!!! I gotta tell you rattle cans are the bomb for ease of use but then the paint job looks like a rattlecan job. Saw a corvette the other day that was red rattle canned, nice from a half mile away but up close....yeeeccchhhhh!!!!
It's quite a process, I just finished buffing out the clear coat today, spent about six hours on that, I'm completely tired of sanding.....and buffing but hey, it's more than worth the finished product.
Nice job on the bikes though, they are gonna be fun to drive!!!

Bonafide

NBR founder
aight ... it's done.

had my fav local shop mechanic figure out the exhaust for me - as well as sort some serious issues with the wiring that was scrambled the F up by a previous owner. Then they powercoated a bunch of parts and tuned her out. Stopped by on my way to work today, but will be picking up her first thing tomorrow.

That exhaust ... yeah, it's just a straight wide f'n open pipe. LOUD as all get-out.

BTW - gauge bracket custom built by our own D9.

cb_1.jpg

cb_2.jpg

cb_3.jpg

D9

Vendor

One the best H750 cafe's I've seen ever - gorgeous, sleek, brutal... just right...
congrat's on gettin' 'er done!!! Man, I'd love to take it for a ride... looking
forward to seeing more pics!

:headbang2::headbang2::headbang2:

koifarm

Hooligan
Seabee.....(CB)

Mighty nice looking bike there dude, big change from stock, but well worth the time and money to end up with a sweet ride like that. I didn't see a NBR sticker anywhere....lol.....one on either side of the tank should stand out......
Keep up the good work, it's beautiful....

It's a great feeling seeing something that you have had running around in your mind for so long, take shape as a ruffy and then emerge from the dust and turn out to be something as sharp as that...well done Bonafide...it's just a special thing for the owner and an eye opener for the onlooker...speedy wheels bloke!!!

Cheers mate,

Bret.....:wave: