yeah ... a bit of progress on my CB750

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
Damn Dude, What a cool lookin bike! I wasn't sure I should post a pic of my CB 750 here or not cause we both have almost the same paint job. But what the hell, I've been workin on mine too:

cb1.jpg

cb5.jpg

Still have lots left to do yet, no front brakes and shitty-ass exhaust be damned, I'll be ridin it soon. :D

Hedge

American Infidel
Oh shit that is nice! I had two 750/Fours with 4 into 1 Headers! I swear I can't remember what I did to them but one got stolen and the other one I can't remember where I left it. What I do remember is that neither of them ever failed me - Never!

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
My house is a real shit-hole, the only reason I live here is because of this great garage. Part of what makes it so great, is that it's connected to a machine shop. It's no big deal, I spend more time in the garage than in the house anyway.

cb2.jpg

cb4.jpg

RonD

Scooter
Commando Nice Lines on that little Jap choper ,but that norton caught my eye thats the keeper in my veiw.

That's why he calls himself Goin-Commando, Ron. & not Throwin-the-Commando-away.
Of course it's a keeper! & if he don't want to keep it, I'll gladly volunteer some shed space.

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
Coolest bike I've ever owned.

Yeah the wifey and the family have been instructed to chuck it in the hole with me when I expire. All my Witworth tools and the shelves full of spares too, (so I got something to do in the after life):headbang2:

Last edited:

Bonafide

NBR founder
ok ... I forgot about this thread. Guess I'll move it over to the project area while I'm at it.

Adding the most recent pic - taken today. Thruxtonup came over Sunday and helped me to get the CB back to a point where I could ride it thru the neighborhood. Still have to sort a BUNCH of stuff on it - but at least it runs ... and if you wick it up with open header, the neighbors shit themselves.

cb750016_1.jpg