Women's Sport Bike Rally 08

jamesbgood

Scooter
that knee draggin is some funny shit thruxie!
hardcore riding at its best :motorbike2:
you've got to teach im how to ride girl!

Soulrebel

Street Tracker
Yeah, I spotted her in the background, with the star tatoos on her forearms. It's good to see someone take some bad luck life dealt them and turn it to be a positive thing for others.

So true. Instead most whine about how they have been dealt a bad hand. It wasn't their fault etc, etc. :T

Ohio TT

Two Stroke
Did the cameraman get a ticket? It looked like he met a Sherrif"s car after he got out in the open. Even though the limit is 30 MPH on the Tennessee side(ridiculous) it looked like he hit 75 at least once. The only time I got to ride the Dragon was on a Road King with my wife and a week's worth of luggage on the back! She did offer to get off and wait while I had some fun but we were traveling with a group so it didn't happen. Next time it's just me and the Bonneville.:rockon:

Ohio TT

Two Stroke
He got a warning for no mirror while stopped at the over look. His jacket was thrown over the tail covering up his non existing plate.

Did you see those other videos of him riding? Like this one.
http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=No5nEvzs3SY

I don't think wearing leather will help if you wreck that fast.

I was gonna say that around here we call folks that ride like that "organ donors", but at those speeds there aren't likely to be any organs left intact!:eeek:

BamBam

moped
... I'm not the type to argue but I wasn't taking her shit either. I slept in the bunk over her and shook the bed a lot and then Sun morning I ran into her bike in the parking lot in an attempt to knock her over. ...

Are you serious!? You deliberately ran into her bike?

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
I hope Stephani doesn't mind me posting her pm to me. I see she was online after 1 a.m. to write this message. I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings or keep them up at night. It just goes to show, I never get away with anything. I hope that we can keep her over here on The Best Internet Forum In The World. After all if you want the truth, no matter how bad it hurts or help fixing your bike, we have the answers on here, just ask. Thanks for reading my bullshit and lets give her a warm welcome.

We didn't get a chance to meet at the rally but I was the girl that hollared for you and your friends to jump in the photo at the overlook with us when you arrived on Saturday. I was in the yellow, black and white leathers in the middle. You were in a small group with very cool bikes; Yolanda was in that group right? Very cool pictures.

I read what you thought about the rally and wow! What in the world happened? That is just crazy about that girl snapping on you like you said! I have been doing the rally for three years now and have no knowledge of any other experiences happening like that. If you would be willing, I would love to know more about your experience because the negative helps foster change. I work really hard to try and create a fun, laid-back event where riders like you and me would actually want to go. If you're anything like me, I am the type of girl that, four years ago, would not have been caught dead at an event like this because of the stereotypes that go along with it...which is exactly why I wanted to do the rally. I didn't want one more event to be created that lived up to those sterotypes so it bums me to see some elements may have, or maybe the situations were beyond my control anyways. I just don't know and I hope you can help me.

Anyways, I guess I am kind of disappointed and hope you can help shed some light in hopes of finding out where the flaws are so I can fix them. Did you come to the Friday and Saturday night functions too? Did you stay at Fontana? How did you come to bunk with her anyways?

The event is supposed to be about camaraderie and none of that ego stuff so I am sad to see that wasn't achieved. I don't even push the women card either at the event, as odd as that sounds, because everyone is supposed to be in it for the same reason...riding and sportbikes. And yes, when you ride a Thruxton like you do, it can definitely be a sportbike.

Stephani

The End....... Anyone seen my shoes? Thruxiegirl

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
Did you ever get around to telling her you're actually a dude who dresses like a woman?

Thanks Bud! No, I wrote her a book about how sorry I am. And I apologized too. I am out of line for saying the rally blows from one person's actions. The whole point of the rally was to make friends not lose them. I owe her an apology for including the rally name into the suckatude.

Everything was going fine in the girl scouts, until I stole leadership :cheer:

BamBam

moped
I'm glad you and Steph and communicating about this. Hopefully be able to put some things right. I happened to mention this thread to her on Sunday between riding some great roads in WV and SE Ohio. It was just a passing comment as I knew she was heavily involved in the organization of the event. (Yep... I ratted on ya). Anyhow, she's pretty cool and a great rider, so I know you'll sort it out (if anything even need to be sorted).

PS - I honestly thought you were just kidding about running into that girl. Yikes! Good job you didn't run into one of the other girls I know who was down there. She was (probably) packing. :)

Last edited:

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
PS - I honestly thought you were just kidding about running into that girl. Yikes! Good job you didn't run into one of the other girls I know who was down there. She was (probably) packing. :)

No! I don't mean to be taken serious often. I like to have fun all the time.

I didn't know I had a hearing impairment button. When pushed, Bing, I get pissed! Don't treat me like I'm deaf and dumb. She figured out my weakness and had the right crowd. I was condemned from speaking in her presence or hear what was going on. I hang out with people with communication skills and back bones. With no drama! Given another chance I'd take a piss in that alpha hoe's yard again.

That behavior and her riding would not have been permitted in the rally. It doesn't take any talent to go fast in a straight line. Going over a hundred and passing all the Grandmas in mini vans is effortless. Riding or driving a car for that matter on public roads is not a God given right. If you wanna drive like that, don't do it with a bunch of Newbies that will follow the bad example. Take it to the track!

Maybe I just don't like squid

BTW, Thanks for telling me you told her. I ain't mad at ya.

As for now, I am going to bed and taking this dead thread with me. Goodnight

P/S (probably) packing Great I'd love to be a Martyr

KingBear

Hooligan
With this kind of drama who needs 16-year-old daughters?

"Kelsey, pack your things, I'm sending you to live with your mother in Arizona! No you can't wear that! What do you mean you can't find your phone? I don't care what everyone else does. Practice your piano after you finish your homework. No, I'm not letting you get your driver's license! Yes. I mean No. I mean... we'll see."

Daughter from Venus, meet Father from Hell!