Women's Sport Bike Rally 08

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
DSCN0238.jpg
http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w230/thruxierider/?action=view&current=DSCN0238.jpg

DSCN0232.jpg

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
I became group leader after the Dragon. I took the pack down 28 to Bridal Vail Trickle.
That was fun being chased by the R1 and Busa. As I was saying I only got passed once all weekend. He He

NEPatriots9

Scooter
Looks like a whole lot of estrogen hanging around there Thruxie, anyone set anything on fire or break beer bottles over their heads?

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
My first and last all girl ANYTHING!! Lots of BITCHES, and jealousy. I was emailing a girl and when we met we were like best friends for a few hours. For some reason the girl snapped and started trying to call bullshit on me. I'm not the type to argue but I wasn't taking her shit either. I slept in the bunk over her and shook the bed a lot and then Sun morning I ran into her bike in the parking lot in an attempt to knock her over. She jumped off and got in my face and said " I'd hate to kick your ass this early in the morning" He He, I smiled at her and said "but you won't".

NEPatriots9

Scooter
Holy shit, sounds rough. I was in the Army and we got along much better than that. In my experience some women have lots in common with wild animals, you can never predict their next move.

Ohio TT

Two Stroke
:pd:Nice pics young lady. The last time I was at Bridal Veil there was a huge chunk of rock blocking the road that goes under it. And I see the Dragon police are still making life miserable for bikers.

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
That bike belongs to Brittany Morrow - aka The Road Rash Queen. If you want to read her whole story, click here.

O' crap I didn't know that was the girl everyone was talking about that lost her a boob in a wreck. There is a safety comercial in the making cus of her.

She had died black hair and had the cute punk girl thing going on. She is healing good. Wow!

Last edited:

Bonafide

NBR founder
She had died black hair and had the cute punk girl thing going on. She is healing good. Wow!

Yeah, I spotted her in the background, with the star tatoos on her forearms. It's good to see someone take some bad luck life dealt them and turn it to be a positive thing for others.

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
Here is a video of the girls riding. I'm not in the video. The girl at the end
Twisty was the girl I didn't get along with unless we were riding. Twisty looks like the best rider besides the crazy fast guy filming. Notice how they try to drag knee instead of get through the curve faster. What I had to put up with. Geez....
:motorbike2: He He:woot: Still a good video, turn the volume up
http://www.youtube.com/nekkidriders