Official Thruxton Picture Thread

cafenoir900

VENDOR
thanks folks!

Thanks for the compliments y'all. I just can't leave her alone... there's always sumpin' that can be improved...

Skeeter, Classic Bikes and Bluegrass on May 8 leaving from van Sant Airport to Frenchtown, NJ... sounds like a good time. More info in events and at www.artofthebike.com

dogman

Scooter
Mods are tight as a nats ass, cant wait to hear the can and tank is super, tore two stitches on nuts due to a 75+ rumble strip on 81,lost 2 days riding.Talk short order.

cafenoir900

VENDOR
Mods are tight as a nats ass, cant wait to hear the can and tank is super, tore two stitches on nuts due to a 75+ rumble strip on 81,lost 2 days riding.Talk short order.

Thanks again for the compiments.

Sorry 'bout the balls... hope you can enjoy the good weather this week.
I'm going out to Kissell in State College for the Triumph Demo Truck on Saturday.

Guzzi should be done this week...

New look after wintermods. All pics here: http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/thruxtonerich/
004-3.jpg

Sorry if this has already been asked. But I notice some Thruxtons have clip ons and other straight through handlebars. When did this change occur, and if bike has clip ons already fitted. Is it possible to raise them?
Only asking as a mate has purchased one with clip ons and would like to be a little more upright.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Motley

750cc
I think it was last years model when they eliminated the clip-ons in favour of the conventional bars.

A couple of the vendors offer clip-on elimination kits that include a new top yoke, risers, bars and a longer brake line.

ThruxNJ

Two Stroke
The fairing is back from the painter. He did a great job matching it to the fenders.

Attachments

• IMAG0231.jpg
    IMAG0231.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0232.jpg
    IMAG0232.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 0

nohawk

Rocker
I was busy over the winter... in addition to the previous list (which I will delineate on request) I've added the following: Regina chain, Afam aluminum 40 tooth rear sprocket, 19 tooth front sprocket, bored holes in the sprocket cover, Braking wavy discs front and rear, Braking CM55 sintered pads, new 2 into one exhaust with carbon can, refined the foot controls, carbon/kevlar tank, Coventry 3/4 fairing, relocated and re-plumbed the oil cooler, eliminated the rear fender, Uni filters, friction steering damper, and the seat is redone, but a work in progress. I hope you all enjoy.

Real slick Thruxton, I usually don't care for the fairings but yours looks great. Interesting set up on the Uni filters,what is between the filters and the carbs to get angled out like that?