Official Thruxton Picture Thread

jhillier71

Street Tracker
Not that she looks too much different but here's my 2010 Thux10 with British Customs Preds installed...

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 0

ThruxNJ

Two Stroke
Did a little camping last weekend...cafe style :)

campingthrux.jpg

Last edited:

FoothillRyder

Two Stroke
My ex-Thrux :(

Had to sell this bad boy a coupla years back ...

Thrux2-Left.JPG

Those are TORS...

Thrux3-Rear.JPG

Had a British Customs fender eliminator and bullet blinkers...

Thrux4-Fairing.JPG

and an Emgo bikini fairing

He was a real hooligan, he was :rocks:

Does your Triumph brake reservoir site glass face forward or towards the rider? I just received one and the glass faces forward. Don't think I'm going to install it as it will bug the sh*t out of me not being able to see it while I'm on the bike..

I wouldn't worry about it Photonboy because you will surely notice the brake fliud all over your front tyre before you noticed the empty sight glass even it faced rearward! hehehe

ThruxtonSE

Scooter
Beautiful Thrux man...job well done.
I dig the clubmans and your exhaust. Who makes that exhaust by the way?

Thanks for the positive comments - I'm very happy with it.

The Biltwell Clubman bars are great - somewhere in height between the earlier Thruxton clip-ons and the later higher one-piece bars. Plus they have a bit of adjustment to allow you to get comfortable.

I also have a set of Biltwell handle-bar risers on the way. They are 1/4 inch lower than the Triumph risers.

The exhaust is a work of art. It's a one-off, made by a fabricator in the UK.

Marcel

strokerlmt

Thanks for the positive comments - I'm very happy with it.

The Biltwell Clubman bars are great - somewhere in height between the earlier Thruxton clip-ons and the later higher one-piece bars. Plus they have a bit of adjustment to allow you to get comfortable.

I also have a set of Biltwell handle-bar risers on the way. They are 1/4 inch lower than the Triumph risers.

The exhaust is a work of art. It's a one-off, made by a fabricator in the UK.

Marcel

That exhaust is outstanding.....nice bike
LMT

Here's my 10MY Thruxton SE.

DSC02649.jpg

IMG]

Looks good but it also looks like like it might impinge on ground clearance if you do a track day. Any comments on this aspect?
Secondly, we have often found that sound waves rattle around creating funny noises when the exhaust outlet finishes short of the muffler end as it does on this system. Comments?
Lastly, what was the weight saving and have you done any before and after dyno runs? The pipe looks similar to the pipe on the Norman Hyde Triumph special. Dave (Noosa)

Last edited:

CafeCool79

Scooter
Me first...

Me & Monkey Girl - Triumph Day @ Portland International Raceway
IMG_6466_crop.jpg

Horsehead Pub parking...
THruxton4.jpg

Freshly bathed
IMG_5010.jpg

You talkin to me???
IMG_2452c.jpg

I can still get it up...
IMG_1140.jpg

Weeeeeee.....
IMG_1280.jpg

Look at me, I'm flying...
IMG_1887_v2.jpg

I see something very similar in the first wheelie picture, between the rider and bike, and the 'deer crossing sign' behind him to the left...Very nice!