Official Thruxton Picture Thread

Bonafide

NBR founder
I figured I'd give Thrux-ton-up a good reason to get some new shots of his bike. :D

Attachments

• thruxton 037_1.jpg
    thruxton 037_1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1
  • thruxton 050_1.jpg
    thruxton 050_1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1
  • thruxton 055_1.jpg
    thruxton 055_1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1
Me first...

Me & Monkey Girl - Triumph Day @ Portland International Raceway
IMG_6466_crop.jpg

Horsehead Pub parking...
THruxton4.jpg

Freshly bathed
IMG_5010.jpg

You talkin to me???
IMG_2452c.jpg

I can still get it up...
IMG_1140.jpg

Weeeeeee.....
IMG_1280.jpg

Look at me, I'm flying...
IMG_1887_v2.jpg

Last edited:

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Morning I road up to British in the Blue Ridge 2008.
CIMG1662.jpg

First Ride 1-1-2008. New Years Day blast.
CIMG1446.jpg

Last edited:

jb's Bonne

Two Stroke
hey john what is the best thing to get your bike all nice and shinny? some good cleaner and wax? I pick up some Brite Bike and going to see if it works well.

thanks

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Joel - I use good old car wash - like turtle wax wash - tried the S100 and could never get it rinsed good enough to eliminate streaks on aluminum that is uncoated - which I have A LOT of on my bike. Use Zymol wax/polish on the paint and Blue Magic on the alloy and stainless. Honda cleaner polish for touch up.

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
sprocket42;4147 Thought the new bonnevilles weren't supposed to leak oil said:
Bikes never behave themselves do them? My 58 Triumph thunderbird had a Baking sheet under it in the garage. When it quit leaking oil I knew it was time to check the levels.:rolleyes:

Tabletop

Scooter
A few pictures from a ride today (one of the few times I remembered to bring a camera, and then remembered to stop to use it.)

Attachments

• June21-06.JPG
    June21-06.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 1
  • June21-05.JPG
    June21-05.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 1
  • June21-04.JPG
    June21-04.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 1
  • June21-01.JPG
    June21-01.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 1

tonnetje

Scooter
here the 2008 efi thruxton bike--- new for this year high handlebar mayby 2009 model in the us?--optionel miniblinkers ,fender eliminatorkit,monza gascap ,N&H peashooter exhaust,black hagons on the rear lowered 1inch ,progr hagon frontsprings lowered 1inch, and a lot of litlle mods and take the mirrors off.

Attachments

• 0388.jpg
    0388.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Thruxtonboy

Scooter
Yeah, a lot of red... But do you see the wheels? That are very fine and pretty Alpina rims with tubelesss tires if I'm not mistaking. I also notice that the frontwheel is 17inch, really nice!

Last edited:

Bonafide

NBR founder
But do you see the wheels? That are very fine and pretty Alpina rims with tubelesss tires if I'm not mistaking. I also notice that the frontwheel is 17inch, really nice!

I did notice the wheels. I didnt say it doesnt have ALOT of nice (expensive) parts on it, just very poorly executed. That much red?!?! ... bleh .. and stickin a 17" rim on it and leaving the factory front fender mount position ... ugh ... makes it look like a 4X4 truck all jacked up. If you're gonna do it - do it right.

Thruxtonboy

Scooter
I did notice the wheels. I didnt say it doesnt have ALOT of nice (expensive) parts on it, just very poorly executed. That much red?!?! ... bleh .. and stickin a 17" rim on it and leaving the factory front fender mount position ... ugh ... makes it look like a 4X4 truck all jacked up. If you're gonna do it - do it right.

Amen! I fully agree on that statement!

Last edited: