Official Thruxton Picture Thread

I couldnt tell ya. When I got the new wheels the dealer put it on. Its really well made. If you look for sprockets for sport bikes you will find them.

the wheels are sunrims. There both 18's with 160 tire on the back and 110 on the front. Its like night and day with these new wheels.

ma2ra

Vendor
Yikes thats expensive. Is that for a tubed wheel?
You could get a tubeless Alpina STS for less
jcmotoCarbonDryThruxton.jpg

jhillier71

Street Tracker
Well after a long wait I (finally)got my 2010 Thrux and promptly starting my "blueing of the pipes'" yesterday with a 1 hr ride. The bike wasn't off the trailer and people were already stopping on the sidwalk and asking if it was a Triumph. This is as new as it gets 0.4km on the odometer!! Its all stock with a few OEM accesssories...for now

Yes, that's snow in background. For anyone who thinks it needs to be warm to ride :screwy:

Attachments

• IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Motley

750cc
Well after a long wait I (finally)got my 2010 Thrux and promptly starting my "blueing of the pipes'" yesterday with a 1 hr ride. The bike wasn't off the trailer and people were already stopping on the sidwalk and asking if it was a Triumph. This is as new as it gets 0.4km on the odometer!! Its all stock the a few OEM accesssories..for now

Yes, that's snow in background. For anyone who thinks it needs to be warm to ride :screwy:

Oh yeah! She's lookin' good. Hopefully I'll see you on the roads this season.

I was out yesterday for a while and am definitely getting out again today. C'mon springtime!

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Here she sits ready and clean for another track day on march 27th

Attachments

• 12394_872278814201_10021604_51007662_4219273_n.jpg
    12394_872278814201_10021604_51007662_4219273_n.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 0

jhillier71

Street Tracker
Here she sits ready and clean for another track day on march 27th

Hey Texas94fs is that BC black headers on you bike? If so how are they holding up. When i do my exhaust upgrade i've been thinking about the black ones but just not sure how they hold up after several years? Forgive me but your (headers) are looking a little grey but maybe that's just the pic?

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Hey Texas94fs is that BC black headers on you bike? If so how are they holding up. When i do my exhaust upgrade i've been thinking about the black ones but just not sure how they hold up after several years? Forgive me but your (headers) are looking a little grey but maybe that's just the pic?

not the ceramic coated pipes. They are grey and faded yup, but I simply scuffed em and hit em with a few light coats of BBQ black paint. About 22 thousand miles on that paint though. I won't complain at all, especially not for a 10 dollar spray bomb job.

cafenoir900

VENDOR
Latest Mods

I was busy over the winter... in addition to the previous list (which I will delineate on request) I've added the following: Regina chain, Afam aluminum 40 tooth rear sprocket, 19 tooth front sprocket, bored holes in the sprocket cover, Braking wavy discs front and rear, Braking CM55 sintered pads, new 2 into one exhaust with carbon can, refined the foot controls, carbon/kevlar tank, Coventry 3/4 fairing, relocated and re-plumbed the oil cooler, eliminated the rear fender, Uni filters, friction steering damper, and the seat is redone, but a work in progress. I hope you all enjoy.

Attachments

• S6301661.jpg
    S6301661.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 0
  • S6301665.jpg
    S6301665.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 0
  • S6301664.jpg
    S6301664.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
  • S6301663.jpg
    S6301663.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0

D9

Vendor
cafenoir - wow, very cool, very unique... went your own way with quite a few details... the
bike looks fast and formidable and more than a bit wicked... good work man! :headbang2: