My new ride.

Bonafide

NBR founder

Funny they end the dyno chart sharply at 7100rpms .. cause this thing definitely doesnt redline til 9k. I did notice the fuel gauge acting funny as they're describing .. but after riding a Bonnie for years, I watch the odo - not the gas gauge. My first fill up this evening = 45mpg. I took it out on some long backwoods 4 lanes, country roads, and peg scrappin switch backs .. love this bike. It has a similar feel to the Bonnies .. but power delivery and VERY different and this bike has much more of it.

Easy10pins

Scooter
Go for an old skool look?

oldskool_zps1e3daa22.jpg

Bonafide

NBR founder
Yeah .. but prices need to come to a sane level. I cant convince myself to pay $500 for a front fender.

TC_Dick

TT Racer
Ha .. benjie .. that slacker would end up taking 2 yrs to make something. No thanks. There's a Japanese company already make an old style CB750 tank for this .. they're called White House. Here's a pic. This is NEW CB1100 with their body parts kit called the K10.

Honda-CB-1100-K10-Red-by-White-House-Japan-11.jpg

With the replacement tank and seat, yeah.. I'd probably look at one if I ever got tired of the bonneville - which ain't happenin' any time soon..

Bonafide

NBR founder
No LMT, I did not. Link?

I tried to order myself one of those retro aftermarket tanks yesterday .. SOLD OUT. :(