I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

Killer bike. What kind of goodyears are those??
tires.jpg

DandyDoug

750cc
Older style flat track racing type, don't think Goodyear is making them any longer. Not sure if they produce any motorcycle tires currently.

Back in the day we ran Goodyear slicks on our road race bikes in the 70's and 80's.

Show you mine...

Here's my TBA 2008 (just put Long TORs on but haven't pictured yet).
NorCalChuckles

Attachments

• Tri_Am_2008.JPG
    Tri_Am_2008.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
I just bought my first Triumph. It's bone stock right now, as you can see, but some mods will be happening over the winter. Right now I'm just enjoying the ride.

It's a 2005 Aegean Blue Bonneville. Very low miles and got an unbelievable deal from the first owner. Very lucky.

attachment.php

I'll have better pics later on. This is just the picture the original owner sent me when I first inquired about the bike.

Attachments

• rightback.jpg
    rightback.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 0

koifarm

Hooligan
Sidecar

That's a good example of "flying" the car but I really meant that you couldn't do a "Wheelie" with the bike with the sidecar on....:shh:
Technically it's probably impossible due to weight/balance :hurt: but figured I'd throw that one at ya to tickle your brain cells a bit....
I'll let ya off easy and give you a thumbs up on that one.....:eeek:

:sidecar:
koi

That's a good example of "flying" the car but I really meant that you couldn't do a "Wheelie" with the bike with the sidecar on....:shh:
Technically it's probably impossible due to weight/balance :hurt: but figured I'd throw that one at ya to tickle your brain cells a bit....
I'll let ya off easy and give you a thumbs up on that one.....:eeek:

:sidecar:
koi

I'm not worthy of your sidecar knowledge. Please share with us your wealth of experience gained from just 4 months of owning a hack.

My ugly mug and my sweet Bonnie

Just introduced myself in the welcome thread so thought I'd post a couple of pics of me & the bike. It was bought new in 2007 when Triumph opened a dealership here in Chiang Mai. My mum passed away that same year and left me a little money. With her legacy I bought the bike as she used to tool around as pillion on Triumphs & BSAs in the '50s in London. I call it "Mum's Bonnie" in honour of her memory.

Anyway, on with the pics.

One-off pipes, seat & bars. Removed the snorkle and chucked in a K&N and some 120 mains and it runs great.

Photo0109.jpg
Photo0110.jpg

Me & Rhodie on the road outside an army camp on the Thai/Burmese border

PikeyJGBorderSignLR.jpg

Rhodie's sweet Scrambler and my Bonnie doing a bit of gentle offroading

ScramBonnie3LR.jpg

Thanks for looking. Now I gotta persuade the missus to pose for some shots on the bike holding the dog and my Rem 870 and stick them on the "Bikes & Babes" thread ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.

Welcome and nice pics, nice bike. Can't think of a better tribute to mum. Must be interesting riding around that part of the world... just mind the landmines.
Norcal Chuckles

Thanks guys and if you or any other forum members can make it over here you'll be guaranteed great roads and bugger-all traffic outside of the main towns. If we see 50 cars/hour, then that is considered busy!

NCC, yeah, Mum would be chuffed I reckon. But no landmines here mate, guess you are thinking of Cambodia where going for a piss "offroad" could result in a major problem....

Cheers,

Pikey.