I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

sanjuro

Two Stroke
finally installed some diy gauge cups (aka thermos lids) on the bike...sorry about the fuzzy quality, low light with camera phone

img1250210202842.jpg

img1250210202344.jpg

img1250210201840.jpg

now I need to clean her up and find a pretty background for the glamour shots

sanjuro

Two Stroke
thanks. I think the rear fender is the last major cosmetic change I want to make (either chopped or removed), then all that's left are performance mods.

Thought about slicing down middle of thermos. Then u got a front and back guard as well :)
Very inventive mate I would not have known there thermos cups

sanjuro

Two Stroke
Thought about slicing down middle of thermos. Then u got a front and back guard as well :)
Very inventive mate I would not have known there thermos cups

i can only take credit for the execution, the idea was stolen from other bonnie owners who have made similar gauge cups to replace the stock plastic ones. the results are quite nice and i fully recommend it.

tdaniels10

Scooter
My 2009 T100

Hi all,

This is my 2009 T100. Still stock, except for a center stand. Loving every minute on it!

Attachments

• DSC00350.jpg
    DSC00350.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00353.jpg
    DSC00353.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
Hey Pikey, thanks.

It's actually Aegean Blue. Factory color in 2005. The color in the photo is a bit off because I messed with the saturation and tint in Photoshop. I wanted the pic to be a bit antiqued looking.

There's another pic of my bike without color correction earlier in this thread. It's not a great pic though.

Thanks again!

Hey Pikey, thanks.

It's actually Aegean Blue. Factory color in 2005. The color in the photo is a bit off because I messed with the saturation and tint in Photoshop. I wanted the pic to be a bit antiqued looking.

There's another pic of my bike without color correction earlier in this thread. It's not a great pic though.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure of the colour which is why I asked. Looks beautiful.

Tdaniels10 - nice bike - bet it doesn't stay stock for long......

Cheers,

Pikey.

Dave

Street Tracker
Thom old friend, I'm gonna make my way to your place for a while someday and you can be my tour guide!

ThomWill

Scooter
Thom old friend, I'm gonna make my way to your place for a while someday and you can be my tour guide!
Any time Dave. There are a lot around here who know these roads a lot better than me, but there are a lot of good roads up there in N. Ga.