I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

REVOLT

Street Tracker
The latest...

Since the pics...the Flat Track handlebars are back on...They go better with the TT pipes!
TTpipes004.jpg

TTpipes006.jpg

Cheers!
MONDO:rock:

Fr. Joe 07T100

Street Tracker
Newest Pics. pazzos on.

today's pics. of my dirty bike

Attachments

• bonni.jpg
    bonni.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 1
  • bonni (8).jpg
    bonni (8).jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1
  • bonni (7).jpg
    bonni (7).jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1
  • bonni (6).jpg
    bonni (6).jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1
  • bonni (5).jpg
    bonni (5).jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1
  • bonni (4).jpg
    bonni (4).jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1
  • bonni (3).jpg
    bonni (3).jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1
  • bonni (2).jpg
    bonni (2).jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
I am Here Finally:

Ok here she is...'08 Black....Before: '68 seat...

After: BC Perf Package, NB lights, bobbed front rear fenders, pazzo's, Tri. gaitors, and front and rear Ikons. Taken on a cell phone while on a bike trip this weekend on Lake Huron. The other ride is a '75 750 Trident. I have to say for a phone, it takes some pretty sweet pics. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 08-16-08_1921.jpg
    08-16-08_1921.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 04-08-08_1736.jpg
    04-08-08_1736.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 08-16-08_1916.jpg
    08-16-08_1916.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1

DavidC

Rocker
Looks real good, Hamr. I recently trimmed my fenders and love the look. How do you like the Ikons? I need better bounce stuff on my bike.

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
Hey David,

To be honest, I really can't notice a difference. Maybe a fulltime biker, racer etc could, but not I. Now the difference just looking at the springs is huge for they are true progressives (you can really see it comparing the front), so you know (hope) they are doing the proper job. I admit that I went with the rears for the blacked out look. Now, a friend of mine who rides a ZZR says he is blown away by the handling and braking of my bike, and he has ridden it "before" and "after". Sorry can't be too much help there.

DavidC

Rocker
Very cool, Regal, and definitely different. What type of footpegs are those? They look other than stock.

Bought a new 06 5 weeks ago that seized up. Thankfully, I was given the option (and a great deal) to go for a new "roadie" it it's place. Hella fun bike, if not the dual sport I originally was looking for.
P1010681.jpg

Old faithful, my weekend warrior bike that is still WAY more fun (except for 2 up)

P1010205.jpg

The happy, yet sad at the same time moment when my 17 y/o son took possession last night. His older brother was just given a new Ducati 848 to go off to college with, and when asked what he wanted for his graduation present, asked for my Scrammy. I told him OK- for the night! If he gets a full ride scholarship like his older brother- maybe.
P1010274.jpg

Gretsch

Rocker
I dunno- can you promise not to cost me $.01 when it comes to college? If not, are you female and would you mind washing my motorcycles in skimpy outfits?

I've got a degree but I'm a dude and skimpy outfits on me would make you wish you were blind. :)

Odysseus

Two Stroke
Seen before by a few other refugees from the RAT site, and still with the ugly exhaust I've been whining about for two years or more! I'm just going to fit a Thrux exhaust wholesale and have done with it!

Alentejo080509025.jpg

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
My Pops 1951 T100. I'm not sure this bike could do a "ton" off a cliff, and if it could....... well the brakes REALLY suck, but she sure is pretty though.
CIMG0632.jpg