I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

bdavanza

Street Tracker
Here's mine, rode hard and put up wet, she is much dirtier than she looks.
01 was green 790: ark. preds. superbrace. storz damper. tach. zrx shocks. Mbars. natn'l flyscreen. modre lowering kit. 68 tank cover. nb monza cap. bunch of other shit. more shit to come.

_MG_5305.jpg

_MG_5308.jpg

DavidC

Rocker
Techno/chic looking motorcycle you've got there, bdavanza. Looks real cool. The 68 covers have a glossy surface?

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Somebody ought to tell that boy that motorcycles have TWO wheels.

Davidc- Yep, those 68 covers are glossy. I've one just like that gray and black union jack that I haven't yet put up for sale - interested??

bdavanza

Street Tracker
The covers are glossy, and it's a quick makeover. The paint is not real deep on them, as in there is a ridge between colors, but I like it. There will be about 1" of tank showing in the very front near the forks, in case that matters to you. iF you look close you can still see a patch of green on my bike. It's not normally very noticeable. The kit comes with longer tank badge screws and spacers to accommodate the cover. That means it won't work on the glue on tanks.
Thanks for the compliment. Yeah it has gone a bit more tech than I planned but it's my swiss army knife bike. Hence the out of place bag rails etc. One day I will do a major fork redo and clean up the headlight area, probably with a D9 OEM gauge w/ ignition.
-Ben

Hedge

American Infidel
The only thing better than seeing a picture of Tito doing a wheelie is seeing it in person! This guy has perfected the Triumph Wheelie and would make us all proud if he we chose him to represent all us Triumph riders in this category! :D

BluBonnie

1234 .. I'm a moron
Not mine, but damn nice.

I turned this guy onto Bonnies by letting him ride mine when his other bike was in the shop for a prolonged period.
In fact, I even found this bike for him- in his own back yard, at a great price too. He snapped it up quick.

He's done a lot of nice things to it, and this is a great photo to share.
(I hope he doesn't mind I do this):

Attachments

• a004.jpg
    a004.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 0
My little treasures...all gone now!!!...sniff, sniff

:( Hey guys and girls, you'll have to forgive me but I was encouraged to post these pictures when I first joined The fray and I'm not sure if anybody has actually been there to look at them so...I'm gunna sneak in some pics of all my little babies that I had to sell. All but the little TM. She is to be willed down through the family with the technical info to go with her. I hope I'm not posting against the thread here. I miss my toys...:(

Cheers...;):cool:

Attachments

• VFR (2).jpg
    VFR (2).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG1121.jpg
    CIMG1121.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG1125.jpg
    CIMG1125.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG1141.jpg
    CIMG1141.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
  • GSX (4).jpg
    GSX (4).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG1136.jpg
    CIMG1136.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG1138.jpg
    CIMG1138.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG1040.jpg
    CIMG1040.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0

DavidC

Rocker
A Cooper! I like them. If my pick up dies, which ain't likely, I'd get one to compliment my silver Bonneville.

Lucid

Scooter
Yeah, the Coop's a blast to drive. Think go-cart on steroids. Twisties are a freakin' riot!! 'Bout as much fun you can have in a cage (for under 30k). Still not nearly as fun as the Bonnie, but, not a bad second option.

Forgot to mention- Jamesbgood, I catch myself staring at your avatar!!! Very distracting, please never change it.

Last edited:
My beast -

Photos2254-1.jpg

Not a twin but still pretty in my eyes.

I use to rally a Mini Cooper S back in the 70's when i had young money to burn.. A flying rollerskate that surprised a lot of hottie boys.

Last edited: