I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

fender

Street Tracker
I'm glad to see that I am not the only one that likes my Mickey Mouse ears on the Bonnie! Your bike is looking really sharp...really good balance to it

The mirrors are reversed L on R and R on L with the mirror head upside-down, they sit much lower than stock. I'll have to get a better picture sometime to show the difference.

strokerlmt

Work in progress but getting close to being done.

15007735594_b65deefd83_c.jpg

Nice one….like the chopped rear fender, signals and the rims especially….real nice ….press on
LMT

strokerlmt

Got the Arrow exhaust and bike remapped over the weekend.

69AF85BC-F089-4011-B1C7-03B9B94F1E7A_zpsot3kou8s.jpg

Now thats what I am talking about……nice one…..just a crap pic to show you my ARROW. BTW I like the ARROW a lot. When I take the baffle out its to loud. So I have fabricated one 1/2 the size of stock. Will let you know how it turns out. I just want a slightly deeper throatier sound.
Press on nice job with your bike…..
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_1147.jpg
    IMG_1147.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Flaco

750cc
BTW I like the ARROW a lot. When I take the baffle out its to loud. So I have fabricated one 1/2 the size of stock.
LMT
I love Arrow's too…
My son has TEC 2x2 on his BB…
Baffles removed, cut weld mount, and reversed the "tube 180 degrees" to give that "throatier" sound, not to loud…
Now he's riding sans baffles!:eek:
Here's pic's of the mod…
Arrow's are riveted, so do you drill, modify and then screw 'em back in?:d

Attachments

• TEC Baffles.jpg
    TEC Baffles.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN0262.jpg
    DSCN0262.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 0

Roger

Street Tracker
The mirrors are reversed L on R and R on L with the mirror head upside-down, they sit much lower than stock. I'll have to get a better picture sometime to show the difference.

I like your idea with reversing the mirrors. I will give this a try next spring... oh damn, I just had to say that too. Haven't parked the bike just yet. It's been around 36F / 2C this week and Friday on, it's going up to the mid 40F / 7C. I will be out on the bike for sure. We had snow here but it didn't stick around. Fall has actually been pretty good here.

Oooh I wanna play. First off, you guys have some awesome bikes that im seeing on this thread. I just got my 07 Bonnie this past August. Really digging this bike and this forum so far... but sad to see the cold weather arrive, though.

Here is a stock pic when I bought her (all stock except for seat, side views and turn signals):

2014-08-31%2B19.23.42.jpg

Here she is again after some wrench work I did a few weeks ago on her
(TOR's, re-jet, Air Box/Filter Drill, Silver Cam Cover, AI Removal, Idiot Light LED Conversion... more to come and hopefully sooner than later)

2014-11-15%2B15.49.58.jpg

Cant wait to do some more work on her. Cheers!

- Jason

Flaco

750cc
Jason,
This is how we all started out w/ these Bonnie's…
Mod it on!
Looks good as is, but I bet you have idea's for it!

Picked up some new pieces for the scrambler....

Front master cylinder
fenders
counter sprocket cover
bar end mirrors
vintage French leather-lined canvas military ammo bag
waiting on new rear turn signals and bracket
waiting on Hagon Nitro shocks to come in from Canyon Motorcycles.

Still on the wish list:
Pivot pegs
rear brake caliper relocation bracket
BC chain guard
Either a Burton DS003 or BC slammer seat

4C00AE35-495E-4955-BE4B-A7286BEBF028_zpsyxd9a2de.jpg

554982F3-25FD-4BBC-9D24-0989F494C6F9_zpsltsfqy3n.jpg

FA7645CF-4AE8-460B-A2A6-F7A22980EDC8_zpsddntwzlb.jpg

strokerlmt

Hi Chris……really like the ammo bag, rims, tires and especially where you are going. Its unique and you. I hope I don't offend but I like it when colors flow. For ME the front fender is to big and I would paint it black to match the rear fender. Your front turn sigs stick out, I would pull them closer to the forks and I would paint the housing black to match the brake light, and paint the rear sigs black as well. Press on good job…
LMT

For ME the front fender is to big and I would paint it black to match the rear fender.

Yeah, I'm really on the fence with the aluminum front fender. I may plasti-dip my stock front fender black to get an idea and if it 'flows' may be making a change. I'm thinking at some point repainting the side panels black as well so the only item with any color other than black would be the tank which would stay blue (for now). I really liked my T100 and how the only piece with color was the red tank. Becomes the focal point.

New bars. I ditched the OEM stockers for Renthal Vintage Desert bars.

I've got to paint the headlight grill black. If for no other reason than at night, the light hitting the back side of the shiny grill reflects back at me and is very distracting.

0F3B5600-71C3-4F85-B434-79EFA55D10A7_zpsncsc5x6x.jpg

Took an extra Dart screen I had laying around from the T100 and bent the brackets to accommodate the smaller headlight. I'll give it a go and see how I like it.

I also decided last week at 800 miles to pull the Trailwings and replace them with the Metzler Tourances that I had gotten for the T100 but never installed.

8135364C-F13B-4A83-90E3-13A960328C34_zpso5xqfydm.jpg

EF4F9B37-827D-418D-95BD-24B72A69B9D6_zps9sko1auc.jpg

5C3D2A69-3748-438F-967E-F80C02D7A1A2_zpsn1tz7zhb.jpg

Hey Chris….I really like where you are going…different GOOD….
"press on"
LMT

Thanks, buddy. I appreciate that. Just a few more things and It'll be just about where I want it.

As much as I like the Matt Pacific Blue, I'm tossing around ideas for custom paint on the tank. There's a show here in Portland next month called The One Show, there will be tons of custom bikes, I'll be taking my camera to snap some pics and hopefully come away with some ideas.

I'm not looking to copy this, but something similar would be cool me thinks. I really like that color red with the antique white.

ptxt_zps08ec1b9b.jpeg