I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

ray694

Scooter
Not trying to thread jack, but I would love to know where to get that tinted wind screen on RPT100KP's 2013 T100 on page 141 of this thread......

Does anyone know the brand, and where to purchase one.....???

Thanks,

Not trying to thread jack, but I would love to know where to get that tinted wind screen on RPT100KP's 2013 T100 on page 141 of this thread......

Does anyone know the brand, and where to purchase one.....???

Thanks,

Google "Dart Flyscreen" and you should be able to find it.

KingBear

Hooligan
Love the stripes down the fenders on the old and new Bonneville. I also really dig the current black widow color scheme with the Cranberry and Black, and the white coach lines. Mine is a 2006 with the Tornado Red and Black, and silver coach lines. The Tornado isn't nearly as deep and rich looking as the Cranberry.

Jora

moped
New Bonne

picture.php
[/IMG]

2014 Bonneville T100
Set up to ride in Northern California hills and coastal highways
YSS shocks, springs & emulators (huge improvement!)
British Customs Predator Exhaust
British Bike Bits seat
Dart flyscreen
Norman Hyde rear sets
Norman Hyde western bars
Napoleon bar end mirrors

beemerrich

Street Tracker
In preparation for putting my T100 up for sale, took a few new shots as she sits today... My plan is to sell her and pick up a new Triumph Scrambler.
IMG_3225_zps9f3f1793.jpg

Beautiful classic look. Love the blacked out headlight/balance of black vs. alloy & chrome. Is that an early tank? If not, I need to re-think my position on the EFI tanks...

Cheers,

--Rich

Beautiful classic look. Love the blacked out headlight/balance of black vs. alloy & chrome. Is that an early tank? If not, I need to re-think my position on the EFI tanks...

Cheers,

--Rich

That is indeed an earlier model tank. Taken from a 2004 Bonneville. It's the Cardnal Red and I believe the only year that color was available. Could be wrong though.