I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

Motley

750cc
Hello,

I'm new here and this is my baby :)

epx0-4e-1d7f.jpg

I do like the blue and white machines. That's a great bike for European roads.

Why the trade?

I wanted something that would do better on the fire/forest service roads here in Washington. I didn't want to risk knackering up the Bonneville and I couldn't justify owning both the Bonneville and Scrambler but wanted to stick within the Classic Triumph line up of bikes. I've got the Arrow 2 into 1 pipe on order thru Triumph, when that comes in (about 3 weeks), I'll have the bike back down to the dealer to have the pipes installed and bike remapped. I'm going to have to read up now on all this EFI. :D

Some better pics. I'm looking forward to the Arrow 2 into 1 to come in (on B/O thru Triumph) and have a few other parts on order. I may have to give the LSL flat trackers that Fullspeed has a go as well. I really dig those.

Anyone have a set of Mas Engineering aluminum fenders they're not using? ;) Or an idea where I could source a set of aluminum fenders for cheap?

BCC01327-FFE1-41FA-9A00-8576654A3F58_zpskbirqk70.jpg

AD965CBD-0D2B-45C8-ACF0-800E64D63F04_zps5dtj9mtg.jpg

Texas94fs

Hooligan
It's too clean!! All the bikes on this page!

But really, I'm jealous Chris, i want fire service roads to ride. oh and hills, and turns. . .stupid houston

But really, I'm jealous Chris, i want fire service roads to ride. oh and hills, and turns. . .stupid houston

Yeah Skinny, we certainly don't have a shortage of decent terrain up here in the PNW.

Now I've got a new set of Tourance tires that I'll be sitting on for a while. And I still don't know if or when they'll ever get mounted.

I bought them for the Bonnie before I decided to move fast on the Scrambler...

C2812119-1C13-4A1C-B1E4-93D626673273_zpschfcjocv.jpg

7927F092-913D-4CA6-BE05-F5F8FB23206E_zpsayzo5fwd.jpg

JimmyR

Street Tracker
With new seat:

Newseat001copy.jpg

Very comfy and I suspect good for the smaller rider. Narrow enough so it's easy to grip the tank with your knees.

I removed the reflectors and removed the saucer like tail light and turn signals. Arrow exhaust gets installed tomorrow and I still have mirrors and front brake reservoir coming.

I also picked up a used Renthal moto crossbar with pad, still trying to decide if I want to use it or not.

strokerlmt

I removed the reflectors and removed the saucer like tail light and turn signals. Arrow exhaust gets installed tomorrow and I still have mirrors and front brake reservoir coming.

I also picked up a used Renthal moto crossbar with pad, still trying to decide if I want to use it or not.

Chris…..nice one thx for the pics…….
LMT

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I'm glad to see that I am not the only one that likes my Mickey Mouse ears on the Bonnie! Your bike is looking really sharp...really good balance to it