I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
ahhhh that is it ....I was thinking you were 6.3/4/5 and was going to ask how riding the bonne was being that tall. I am a whopping 5.9.....my 16 yr old daughter is 1/2 taller than me ;-)))
LMT

I'm 6'4" (seems I've shrunked an inch in 22 years) and I have always said that the Bonnie is one of the few standard bikes out there that a tall guy can throw a leg over. I went with a very wide bar with almost no pull back on it and I ride all day long but that is about it as far as fitment changes.

My new Flanders narrow clubman bars. Of all the bars I've tried, these are by far the most comfortable.

null_zps340a74d4.jpg

Really nice. That red looks great with all the black.

Looks great.......and it's not over done.

real nice addition. the color looks great. like the black bars as well.
LMT

Thanks fellers for the compliments. I'm really digging this color change.

I've got a second set of badges coming in the mail, once those show up, I'm going to bolt them up to the Black/White tank and put that tank up for sale.

Twodogs

Street Tracker
Huge compliments Blues on a job well done with a well balance of colour without going insane and keeping the bike to the nature and era of what they have been reproduced to represent. beautiful colour I was sold on the tux scheme but now I have been converted two thumbs up.

Huge compliments Blues on a job well done with a well balance of colour without going insane and keeping the bike to the nature and era of what they have been reproduced to represent. beautiful colour I was sold on the tux scheme but now I have been converted two thumbs up.

Thanks. I wasn't so sure at first that I wanted to ditch the tux paint scheme, but rather than paint over an original tank, I picked this one up second hand and sold of the tux tank for someone else to enjoy.

I think I have it just where I want it. My inspiration was a '69 TR6r in this very similar paint color. I know there are still a lot of subtle differences that I could do like Toga exhaust with red fenders and silver racing strip down the middle, but to honest, if I had the '69, I'd probably put reverse cones and black fenders on it anyways. :D

Thanks again, I'm really digging this change.