I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

wait.. "Not 100% Lady"?

The internet has taught me to fear titles like this..

LOL - yeah, kinda funky having a "third sex" here but they are very well tolerated and nobody has a problem with them except maybe for some tourists that got more than what they paid for. :beer::lol:

Cheers,

Pikey.

tdipalma

Scooter

Picture022.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

ivar

TT Racer
time to call it quits for the season...

poor bike..:
P1000789-1.JPG

time to get it inside..:
(Hmm, how did I get it to clear last time...? Forgot to pull the rack)
P1000801.JPG

koifarm

Hooligan
Too funny, you really need snow tires on that thing...maybe chains as well....but don't leave it parked in the doorway, not being able to close the door will drive your heat bill waaay up there !:lol:

ivar

TT Racer
no need for snow tires, winter is snowmobile time.
And it was much easier to get it manouevered inside after pulling the rack and rear fender :lol:

mark66

TT Racer
Nice snow there Ivar, I hope we don't see any of the stuff around here until December! At least your Bonnie will be nice and cosy till spring.

strokerlmt

Down to the motor. Cleaned the motor, powder coated frame + everything except tank BRG. Painted the tank BRG. Frame is a little over 2lbs lighters. wiring trimmed, stainless where I could plus loc tite everywhere. Torqued to specs. It was a lot of fun and a real education but time for a ride. Have to figure out the side covers now.
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1

mark66

TT Racer
Very nice! Any time you want to clean my bike its all yours. Thats one of the best Bonnies I've seen. How about the wifies' bike, that must be ready to roll, or did I miss a post?

casper

Two Stroke
Down to the motor. Cleaned the motor, powder coated frame + everything except tank BRG. Painted the tank BRG. Frame is a little over 2lbs lighters. wiring trimmed, stainless where I could plus loc tite everywhere. Torqued to specs. It was a lot of fun and a real education but time for a ride. Have to figure out the side covers now.
LMT

Lovely job on that bike.

You must be so pleased.

Great bike

Casper :sidecar:

koifarm

Hooligan
Beautiful Job Stroker, a mighty fine looking bike there! Lots of hard work but more than worth it to have that beauty between your legs....I sure fancy that brown contemporary seat. gonna have to look into purchasing one of those.