I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

Bonafide

NBR founder
Never seen this color combo on a factory/stock bonnie .. so I snapped a pic from the local showroom floor.

Attachments

• 2012bonnie.jpg
    2012bonnie.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0

koifarm

Hooligan
Looking at it, it reminded me of a similar pattern from the 60's, I'll try and dig some pics up in a bit and compare....I know I've seen that pattern before....or one close to it.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Looking at it, it reminded me of a similar pattern from the 60's, I'll try and dig some pics up in a bit and compare....I know I've seen that pattern before....or one close to it.

it's a 68'combo. Scott Forsythe (who this forum is dedicated) had built a 68' TT replica from a Hinkley. Same colors with similar pattern.

ivar

TT Racer
Sorry for the non-Triumph pic :)

P1010109.JPG

ivar

TT Racer
A Dnepr, similar but not 100% identical. Bought it last year but only now got it running so good that I dare to take it off road

Full-time 2WD, came in handy when it was time to return from the beach

ivar

TT Racer
its along the coast in northern norway, just a couple miles south of the arctic circle

here in the woods on the trail down to the beach:
P1010106.JPG

koifarm

Hooligan
its along the coast in northern norway, just a couple miles south of the arctic circle

here in the woods on the trail down to the beach:
P1010106.JPG

Awesome place to visit Ivar, delightful scenery, thanks for the posting...hope it's okay to use as a screen saver....;)

ivar

TT Racer
Can't quite remember the pics but I'm sure I've seen the posts

And yeah, I sure find the quirkyness of the Dnepr hack very enjoyable.

mfriend

Scooter
Not Mine ... But the reason I ride.......

Cleaning up some old files on my computer, and came across this..... I had forgotten that I scanned it...... He is the reason I love motorcycles, specifically British ones!!!

My dad aged 17 circa 1956 on an even earlier Norton

Attachments

• dad.JPG
    dad.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 1

strokerlmt

Cleaning up some old files on my computer, and came across this..... I had forgotten that I scanned it...... He is the reason I love motorcycles, specifically British ones!!!

My dad aged 17 circa 1956 on an even earlier Norton

Holy shit....look at that bike....thx for the picture.
LMT

Mike Britton

Two Stroke
YaKnow...the more time I spend on this thread, the more I think I may have to sell off my '68 Bonnie "bitsa" to finance a " mechanically sound but cosmetically challenged" T100. I wonder how a late model would look with a street tracker style 'glass tail on it?
Mike

strokerlmt

Latest edition LMT Stroker

988cc Matt Capri/Carlos stroker engine 813 cams FCR39's, thx gents, the engine is 6 years old and better than new 91 horse with 68 torque, aluminum 1.75 headers 2 to 1 with a single Dominator that has a 2 inch throat, small balistic battery with all shit inside the battery box,D9 retro classic brackets, retro Smith gauge faces, Ace Farley fucking neat stem damper, alu swingarm from Chris Crane, thx Chris 1/2 the wt of stock, last chop took another 20+ lbs off, half the muffler wish bones which are stupid solid and the lower rails and no, the bike does not flex, twist, wobble or wiggle. Progressive front springs and ricor rear shocks which I have grown to really like. I have lost 30 lbs personally and I just re set the tension on the rear and the bike rides like a charm.
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_5914.jpg
    IMG_5914.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5917.jpg
    IMG_5917.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5919.jpg
    IMG_5919.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5921.jpg