I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

koifarm

Hooligan
Just a friendly word, no doubt you already know, but don't go getting too frisky till the glaze is off those new shoes!

I've been eyeballing a cl350 here, but the guy wants something close to $1500 for it.. no way.
I picked up a CL for the GF last year for 500 bucks. Put about another $500 into it (paint, tires, carb rebuild) and a lot of elbow grease, and now it's a sweet little bike.

IMG_8567.jpg

Dave

Street Tracker
I have an old Scrambler 175 that I got for free, got about 100 in parts in it, but still needs tires and brakes and a few other things, but it's a runner.
cl175left.jpg

loxpump

Rocker
Those old CL & CB Hondas are sweet rides! I have to get my brother-in-law going on his 72 CB. Here's the latest picture of it from last year.
parts1.jpg

Carnation

Street Tracker
Finally......a decent day when I'm not working so I dragged the bike out of the garage for a photo opportunity:

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

Maybe I'll get around to cleaning it next month.

Last edited:
bluesforchallah, what kinda of bars are those? I like the look of the drop.

Bonniebret, The bars are the Norman Hyde Ace bars. The deal is the stock turn signals stuck out so far that they inter-feared with the drop of the bars. I raised the ends as far as they would go until the the bars hit the signals. I've since replaced the signals with after market units and have now brought the ends up and leveled out the drop a bit. Now if the snow and rain would ever stop, I could take her for a ride and see how she feels.

Last edited:

Nick Morey

Rocker
Ok just signed up a couple of days ago, here's my baby. What do you think?

Attachments

• bonnie @ windmills 6 - 2.jpg
    bonnie @ windmills 6 - 2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
  • bonnies rear.jpg
    bonnies rear.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 0
  • bonnie with sissy bar 2.jpg
    bonnie with sissy bar 2.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 0

johnm

Scooter
Thanks for the compliments... I'm working on getting another pic from my second pass where i was scraping the peg. I think i need to invest in some leather pants and better suspension.