I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Blue is undisputedly the fastest color.

Wrong, again. See link in my sig for the scientific rationale. KingBear was under this same misconception about Red. Many thanks to Hedge for helping uncover the Truth, it shall set you free!

dave1068

Two Stroke
Blue is undisputedly the fastest color

I agree:
thruxfall3.jpg

BillTheCat

Scooter
Wrong, again. See link in my sig for the scientific rationale. KingBear was under this same misconception about Red. Many thanks to Hedge for helping uncover the Truth, it shall set you free!

I read the information in your link and you are totally correct to think the Black is the fastest of the Bonnys. But everybody knows that Catch me if you can Blue is the fastest of the Thruxtons :headbang2:

Last edited:

Iceseven

750cc
Yeah I picked up this helmet last summer, it is a HCI and was about $70. These helmets are made in China and are DOT but the quality is very high. The red matches my Scrambler right on. I also have a pudding bowl that is a copy of a Davida also from HCI. The manufacturers website is http://www.helmetsales.com/09/03-04.php but I bought mine from helmets-r-us.com

helmetsrus_2032_975616.jpg
hci-retro55-silver-matt.jpg

yellowrubiu

Street Tracker
Sick, sick, sick! Love it, man. All you need now are fork gators and powder coat the shocks.

Reminds me of the one I had *sniff*

What kind of mirrors are those? They look really large for round bar end mirrors but maybe its just the angle on that shot

cynr1023

TT Racer
My current ride....

This is what I'm riding this week. It's hell on gas but I've got a Govt. account, and don't really need to worry about people not seeing me!!

mrt202

Street Tracker
I just had to share a picture of my babies nekked rear end. So friggin sexy!:up:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 0