Carlisle PA bike fest

JEnfield

Street Tracker
I know I will be there hopefully some of the Northern crew will show. Seth that means you crazy bastards and bring Hedge + Matt.

Jimmy

Well believe it or not , the O-lady so far is give me her blessings on me going.
8 + hours on the road will be a long day for me.
Provided the weather will corporate I think I am going to go for it.
Beside, looking forward to meeting some new faces.
The ride is a big part of it, just me the bike and the road in front of me.

It would be cool if I could hook up with some of you CT. boys for part of the ride.

Mike, I hope you will make it and Sheldon I will be getting in touch with you
for some info on getting to your place.
I am really looking forward to meeting the both of you and some new faces too.
I am also looking forward to seeing some of you guys and gals I met at the BTB.

Bill

mikenva

Rocker
I hope to make it bill want to meet you guys .Money is kinda thight right now but we will see .Bill you planing on getting a room or what?

As of right now I'm hoping I already have a place to stay.
But If I need to get a room I will be looking for some one to split it with.
Bonnielass reserved a few rooms $93.00 a night 2 beds each room.

Bill

Hedge

American Infidel
I just mapped this slab ride out and it is 226 miles of slab each way (approximately 4 hours). If I go I think I'll leave Saturday morning very early and sleep over Saturday night and exit after breakfast back for home on Sunday. Thinking . . . Thinking . . . Thinking!

Hedge

American Infidel
Affirmative!

I have secured a BOLA room at the Days in for Saturday night. I will travel early Saturday morning, hang wid you peeps all day, Party up at night and check out and head home after breakfast on Sunday! I still reserve the right to exercise the Hedge Clause out side of T minus 24 hours! :D

Hedge

American Infidel
Well - I can suggest the Days Inn there. The lady at the front desk said it is 5 min from the fair grounds. We can also post a meeting board up there. I'm willing to PM anyone going my cell.

SCCTrim

Banned
I live about 1/2 hour from carlisle..give or take..tho I've never been to the days inn there..it sounds like a good spot to do this.

I like these kind of events, at johnstown we spent a couple days riding around the area..rather than just hangin out at the party spots or downtown. A group ride would be nice..

This event and gettysburg are kinda boring for me as they are local events. I'll be ready for ridin..

Hedge

American Infidel
Trim - can you scout this location out for us and make sure we are in a good place? I am open for whatever anyone has in mind but I'm only there for 1 day and after 223 miles one way with another 223 going home I think I'll sit out on the group ride. I'll definitely be part of the group dinner and whatnot!

SCCTrim

Banned
223 miles aint shit.. :p

I'd assume it's as good as it get's being so close to the fairgrounds. And I understand about sitting out on a group ride...these local event's make me a host rather than a visitor.

I'm up for about anything you guys want to get into...hangin out..group dinner/beverages sounds good to me. :)

Hedge

American Infidel
Like Good Ole UncleCharlie always says, "I'd rather just kick tires and jawbone with all you peeps!" I'm not that eager to do a group ride when there is so much to do at the fair grounds in one day! Saturday night we can get our wild on but it won't be the same without Mike and Brett! :D

Hey Mike
Do you plan on going, I will be looking for some one to split a room with
Or maybe camping I don't know what the fuck I'm doing at this point.
But I still want to go as long as the weather looks good , and I would be getting there Friday late afternoon.
and leaving early Sunday.

Sheldon got hit from behind on his FXR custom built HD.
Luckily he is not banged up to bad but. the bike is going to need a lot of work.

He wont be riding for awhile because of the insurance claims and shit.
So I doubt he will be making it up to Carlisle.

My plan was to stay at his place, even though he said I can still stay there
I just don't feel right.
I still want to ride to his place because I have been wanting to hook up with him for the passed 3 years.
I think he is a fuckin very cool guy and I want to meet him in person.

So get in touch with me a let me know what your plans are.

Bill

hey bill lets talk the end of the week i will know more what up then i hope to be going.

Ok, Man.
I may have a couple of other guys that want to go.
The worse case I could split a room with them.

Either way I will be going , again as long as the weather looks good.
I sure the hell ain't riding 425 miles in the rain.

I will be making the trip down to Hanover to meet Sheldon.
I hope you can make it because I would like to meet you also.

Bill