Carlisle PA bike fest

Rockers CT

Banned
Possible... Might have to pack up the old box truck.. fits 8 bikes.. anyone that wants to pack em out there let me know...

Hedge

American Infidel
Jimmy, Matt, Seth - I think I can get the pass from the wife. I said "Think", that could change 5 min before kickstands up - as you guys, except for Seth, would already know! :)

JEnfield

Street Tracker
Dont worry Seth I dont have a whip to my back. If you guys want to roll let me know I am down for it . I have been two years in a row but my Dad cant stay out when the topless jello wrestling starts LOL. They have a one hell of a party up there its like NOPI for bikes. Bikini contests and burnout comps during the day and Marde Gra at night if you get my meaning.

Jimmy

Hedge

American Infidel
I think I want to go. I'll have to see how my shoulder is doing. I actually drove my car this morning to the grocery store & car wash so I don't see why I can't drive there at least.

Last edited:

BonnieLass

Uncensored
leaning hard

Nice to have an event nearby, so we're likely to hit this one instead of the Ohio Vintage Bike Show... gathering a bunch of our local non-Rats to join us, so it should be a good time. Hoping to see some of the BTB crowd again, as well as the folks who couldn't make it that far north.

Hedge

American Infidel
Fellas - I'm definitely gonna do this one! I'm trying the shoulder out tomorrow with a Hundred + mile run up to the Nuclear Submarine Base in Groton to see the USS New Hampshire get Christened! If I can do that I can definitely do Carlisle. :)
USSNEWHAMPSHIRESSN778.jpg

Last edited:

Hedge

American Infidel
Good2Go!

Fellas - I did 150+ miles today up I-95 and back down I-95 and I'm fine. I'm gonna green light all events now. Lets plan! You here me Mr. Jimmy! :D

I am seriously thinking about making this run.
What day and time are you CT. guys planing on heading out?
I will want to hook up with you guys for the second half of the ride down there.
I will probable spend the night and head back the next day.
It definitely looks like a worth wild trip.

Bill

JEnfield

Street Tracker
Okay my northern Brothern you pick the day and I will meet the crew for the ride in . I will have a yamaha in tow friend that owns the local leather shop wants to roll out with me but we will make the time to meet you guys . Hedge you know when you want to ride I am with you Bill and Seth the same goes for you guys .

Jimmy

Hedge

American Infidel
Bill - lets discuss this at Bruce's BBQ next Sunday. Jimmy, we will get our plan together and link up with you for sure.