Bonny Rival Kawasaki W800 is Real

Mike Britton

Two Stroke
Ohhhhhhh!!! all warm and fuzzy !!!!!
Seriously, I think I've found a home on this forum. A lot of dysfunctional pompous assholes, just like me. I'm comfortable here....

Mike Britton

Two Stroke
All the dicks are here and most of the assholes are over at the other site.
LMT

I tried for three days to get on the other site, got my personal info put in, but It won't recognize any of the passwords I put in or anything. After awhile, I gave up. I like it better here anyway.... :fight3:

Oxblood

750cc
13921.jpg

If they make a blacked out version I'm in for one. I loved my 2007 Bonnie Black but my wife has taken it over so I'm in the market for a new cruising bike. Can anyone say Gravel Crew Style?

78gold

Two Stroke
w800

Was reading a local bike mag over here and this year so far the Kawasaki w800 has outsold the Bonnie. After carefull reading I noted that if you lump the thruxton with the bonnie Triumph actually sold more.

Doesnt mean much as the actual numbers sold here is pretty low but this result is far better than they ever did with the w650.

Ride safe all.

dschief

750cc
Looking at the picture posted above, the bike looks nice, but the engine just doesn't look right. It looks like a cross between an old Ducati bevel-drive single and a Honda. Weird.