Bennington

drlapo

Hooligan
I know of 3 who will attend: me, Dan and Doug
we will have to work out who will lead the fast ride

RJRR

moped
I know I am cause it is only 50 miles from me.Ride through Bennington several times a year and have never scene one Triumph rider yet in that area.Odd?Wish I also could find some local Albany,NY Triumph riders to head over there along with me when I go.Would be nice...

Happened to find out about the event online last fall.Darn!!!

Found the info in the meanwhile, but thanks.

I live in MA and was ready to go, but I'll be visiting my father in NC that weekend, so that's too bad.

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Bonnielass and I are big maybe's this year. We have hotel rez already, so we're good to go there. Problem is a 3pm wedding in Rochester on Sunday... and may have daughter in tow for college tours, so logistically going to be a challenge.

If the weather looks stellar we're gonna try.... Year 6 baby!!!

TonUp

Street Tracker
Yeah

Bonnielass and I are big maybe's this year. We have hotel rez already, so we're good to go there. Problem is a 3pm wedding in Rochester on Sunday... and may have daughter in tow for college tours, so logistically going to be a challenge.

If the weather looks stellar we're gonna try.... Year 6 baby!!!

BlueJ and Bonnielass come out to Idaho this summer, we just bought a house, I am the Marketing Manager at the local Triumph dealer, lets ride.

Tito :)

Ton Up

LoVel

Two Stroke
I know two more that will be there but no fast ride for me this year. The Scrammie likes a more leasurely pace.

TonUp

Street Tracker
Ride

Lovel

I rode the 2013 Scrambler yesterday very nimble bike. I really like the Thruxton.

Ton Up

KingOfFleece

Street Tracker
We will raise a toast to you and Janet sat. night downtown! I'll smoke a cigar in your honor!

I'm really liking the new Trophy.

TonUp

Street Tracker
Trophy

We will raise a toast to you and Janet sat. night downtown! I'll smoke a cigar in your honor!

I'm really liking the new Trophy.

Rode the new Trophy 2 weeks ago, talk about plush. I handles great. Riding all the Triumphs before summer!

Ton Up

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Prolly lone wolf it from Poughkeepsie Friday afternoon,weather depending - but weather looks really good.
Anyone want to ride up together from Hudson Valley/ Ductchess/ Ulster area???? - pm me , let me know.

drlapo

Hooligan
we must be getting close
Doug's bike is on the lift with the front end off, changing fork seals
waiting for UPS to deliver the parts
if they show up today we'll have a day to spare; now that's planning