Howdy from New Mexico

JRMSR

Scooter
Not much to say, other than great to be here. Looking forward to sharing experiences, knowledge and allot more. I already know some of you from the other website. Anyway, it's good to be here and without all the favoritism, harrassment, predjuce and internal politics crap from the other site.:up:

Cheers
Jeff:motorbike2:

Last edited:

JRMSR

Scooter
Welcome Jeff! NM is a cool state, i loved my time in Albuquerque.Are you at Kirtland?

My wife and I are retired USAF. She works for the DOD at Kirtland as a civilian now for the last 17 years and I'm a lay about retiree. Taking care of the house and the dogs. What a life huh!

What's that song; I'm just a gigalo?

Anyway, look forward to speaking with each and everyone of you. Thanks for the welcome, it's appreciated.

D9 we'll be talking soon about a project for my Thruxton. I'm in the final stages of the build and your expertise is a must.

Cheers

Last edited:

JRMSR

Scooter
Looks like I won't be the only one with a JMC Swingarm.:ride: Thanks Stroker!

2415830380101608021S425x425Q85.jpg

Cheers

JRMSR

Scooter
Ordered it straight from Jim McCarten himself. Took almost a year but well worth the wait. I'm in the final stages of reassemble of the bike now.

Cheers

Charro

Scooter
Welcome aboard. I live in the southern part of NM, ping me if you find yourself down here, lets ride.

Andy

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Jeff, a big welcome from the Land Down Under.

Good to see you here and already posting regularly...Great!

Cheers,
wobbly:australia: