BA/Speed - Official Picture thread

My sled

Here's mine, have added SS long cannons since I took these.

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

Yeah, a lot. Not sure what to do about it. I've got progressive 412 1" lower rear shocks, plus I'm a fat ass (330+). I should probably go back to stock shocks, but I hate that nasty looking wheel gap. It looks so much better lowered. I'm wondering how long before my long cannons are long slash cuts!

zmilin

Street Tracker
Yeah, a lot. Not sure what to do about it. I've got progressive 412 1" lower rear shocks, plus I'm a fat ass (330+). I should probably go back to stock shocks, but I hate that nasty looking wheel gap. It looks so much better lowered. I'm wondering how long before my long cannons are long slash cuts!

Im in the same boat...300#, 11.5" 412s, SS long cannons with the billet tips and I scrape (when I push it harder).
I was thinkgin of going to 12" 412s.

The price we pay for the look we want.
Nice looking bike! I really like the white walls!

ssjones

750cc
Im in the same boat...300#, 11.5" 412s, SS long cannons with the billet tips and I scrape (when I push it harder).
I was thinkgin of going to 12" 412s.

The price we pay for the look we want.
Nice looking bike! I really like the white walls!

My SS long cannons didn't scrape with the stock shocks. They did scrape a lot with a set of Hagons that were on short-term but are fine with the 440's currently on the bike.

EDG1911

Street Tracker
i was thinking on the line of new fork springs...stock springs are way to soft.. are the progressive the way to go?

Yeah for sure, I was skeptical as to how much difference it makes until I did it.

Much stiffer and almost no dive on hard braking. But still fine going over bumps, potholes etc.

I ride solo all the time though so take that into account, if you ride 2 up I'm not sure if there's any difference.

MAW has the best price I found on the Progressives... http://www.mawonline.com/newsite/progressive-fork_springs.htm#PROGRESSIVE FORK SPRINGS

BCarnage

moped
My '07 Speedmaster

I guess, I should jump in too. Here is mine...
277.jpg

275.jpg

fromfront1.jpg

I haven't done a lot, emgo pipes (loud), Gimp Handlebars by Nash Motorcycles, moved the blinkers, moved the rear pegs and had the seat lowered one inch with new foam, thanks to Good Day To Ride..

I added the Hippy Killer Green Metal Flake grips which after only a few months ripped, so I have replaced those with Super 60's Green Metal Flake grips. They are actually spongier and than the Hippy Killers were. I also added the Black Old School oval mirrors.
Here they are
075.jpg

Last edited: